Jaylen Knighton reminds me

He’s a mix of duke Johnson and Travis Homer if that makes since. More closer to Travis in how physical he runs looking for contact but explosive in the passing game like Duke

Advertisement
And this is why this fan base has no idea what it's looking at alot of the times. I can't believe people comparing Cook that's insane......this is why people thought Manny was Urban....it seems like only our fan base does crack.

These guys are legit retards when it comes to analyzing football. The one thing Knighton and Cook have in common is fumble problems.

Knighton runs 1 million miles per hour straight into a linebackers arms.

I don’t see quite the top-end speed Dalvin has nor the power. Don’t get me wrong, Rooster is a great player, but Dalvin is top-3 RB in the NFL good. Dalvin is very strong for his size and gets 3 extra yards when he’s getting tackled. I don’t see that from Knighton, yet. Maybe the power will come as he ages and fills out a bit more.
Nor the balance. These Canea backs fall to easy. Either way, we have to get the kid the ball He can break one any time...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'll say this:
Rooster is **** good. Sky is the limit.
But, he hasn't done anything to give anyone PTSD on how he's ran all over someone's team like Dalvin did ours.

Man, **** AL GOLDEN

Advertisement
Why stop there....He's a cross between Barry Sanders and OJ Simpson (minus the stabbings)
Aye now...
If the glove don't fit, you must acquit.

@KrazyCane I will be waiting for your answer. Who does the rooster remind you of? Cause I really wanna know your Krazy take on this, cause comparing my guy to Dalvin is beyond outrageous.

Advertisement
Back