Jaylen Knighton reminds me

Advertisement
Of Dalvin Cook. The moment he touches the ball he is a total game and momentum changer. This kid is special and should have been RB1 a long time ago over Harris.
I don’t see quite the top-end speed Dalvin has nor the power. Don’t get me wrong, Rooster is a great player, but Dalvin is top-3 RB in the NFL good. Dalvin is very strong for his size and gets 3 extra yards when he’s getting tackled. I don’t see that from Knighton, yet. Maybe the power will come as he ages and fills out a bit more.

Advertisement
I don’t see quite the top-end speed Dalvin has nor the power. Don’t get me wrong, Rooster is a great player, but Dalvin is top-3 RB in the NFL good. Dalvin is very strong for his size and gets 3 extra yards when he’s getting tackled. I don’t see that from Knighton, yet. Maybe the power will come as he ages and fills out a bit more.

Agree on the power. Where I see it is in his ability to turn a game on a dime with a huge play like Dalvin used to do.. I see a lot of that in Rooster.

Of Dalvin Cook. The moment he touches the ball he is a total game and momentum changer. This kid is special and should have been RB1 a long time ago over Harris.
Stop the madness bruh c'mon Cook is a phenom type. JK is more of a lesser version of Miller or Duke......c'mon Dalvin Cook? He doesn't have that quick burst Cook has few people do.

Advertisement
Rooster is done growing....Dalvin had that **** day one at Fsu. Rooster is good but that's a whole different tier of RB.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back