Jalen hurts in the portal

You dumb if you're saying pass IMO.

Kid is 22-2 in his career and was a Heisman finalist.
Yea both followed each other today
Now this could be interesting.......
giphy (1).gif

Advertisement
You really think Manny would call him if we didn’t have an OC in place?

-“Hey this is Manny, we don’t have an offensive system in place but how’d you like to come to Coral Gables?”

I said pass on him initially, but **** it. Bring him in and whatever happens with the others happens.

Advertisement
Let's GO! Hurts is a top tier college QB. People worry too much about the NFL. College has systems, with Applewhite's system, Hurts should be a perfect fit.

From everything I'v heard his teammates love him and we wont have to worry about him posting anything stupid on twitter. he defiantly is a better runner than passer and we need a leader on offense. Only thing that would push pause on getting him is jarren is probably gone and unless they find a qb recruit to bring in this class your probably in this same spot next year looking for a grad transfer qb.

Advertisement
Having Jalen under center to open up against UF would be incredible. The guy is a championship level QB at the college level and could excel with Applewhite as his OC. Not that I care what UF fans think about our game, they always think they'll beat us but never do, but this would start to make them sweat.

Advertisement
I mean why not ? Our Qb’s haven’t done **** (not all their fault ) and he’s won some very big games.

He improved quite a bit as a passer under Enos. I used to think he was trash because he was a one read and run guy. But he’s a great leader, won’t cause or get in trouble and has a ton of winning experience. I’d take him in a heartbeat for a year.

We can’t afford to bottom out again this season, and we’d almost certainly win 10 with him at QB and a guy like Applebag or a Briles type calling plays. Those guys have proven they can run effective offenses with WRs at QB. They’d do well with Hurts.
He’s pretty ******* tough too.

We could certainly use some of that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back