Jalen hurts in the portal

Advertisement
Three teams to watch are Miami, Maryland and Oklahoma.

His dad said his son would be “the biggest free agent ever” so I expect this to be a process. Miami makes the most sense.
That sounds like what Cam Newton's dad might have said. Sounds like he's out to get some bags.

Advertisement
Last years defense. 19’ will be very solid but we lack the interior playmaker at this point.
We're going to have to be like those Nick Allotti's Oregon defenses. Speaking of, how is it that the new professional football league manage to coax him out of retirement? He turned down College AND NFL jobs for years and then jumps back in out of nowhere. He was an amazing DC considering the talent he had.

Advertisement
The question I have is Can Jalen Hurts play with our talent, Under no circumstances do I doubt our players I just honestly think our Online isn't anywhere near Alabama level. No doubt Jalen Hurts is a winner.

I'd rather have Hurts on our side.

Mullen made Nick Fitzpatrick and Tim Tebow 2 of the top 50 rushers in SEC history. Hurts would be a problem at Florida, IMO.
Yea no...I’ll take Jalen throwing 3 picks for 500 Alex.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have watched a bunch of film like actual film not highlights tonight and that along with just watching the way he talks has changed my mind on him. I want big time. Im willing to sacrifice any QB we have.

Advertisement
Back