Jalen hurts in the portal

Hate to break it to y’all but Jarren will not be a Miami hurricane for much longer
Jarren ain't going nowhere unless it's JUCO. He might as well stay until he knows who's the new OC is and develop his game so he can be a star QB in the future because his time ain't now.

Advertisement
He won SEC POY as a true freshman and went to two nattys. You sound dense as ****. We are talking about one of the best college QB's in the nation. Someone who got a ring and been to three nattys and lead his team to two.

You need to get in the film room and tell me how many college QB's are on Hurts level? Guess what? It's not that many. Very few at best and clearly no one on this roster.
There’s actually a lot of QB’s in CFB that are better than Hurts at being a QB...not that hard. You need to get in the film and see that most of his passes are easy throws 5-12 yards downfield where they can out athlete everybody. Hurts is an athlete playing QB...that’s why he got benched by an actual QB.

Advertisement
There’s actually a lot of QB’s in CFB that are better than Hurts at being a QB...not that hard. You need to get in the film and see that most of his passes are easy throws 5-12 yards downfield where they can out athlete everybody. Hurts is an athlete playing QB...that’s why he got benched by an actual QB.
Yeah, you're dumb as bricks. Only an idiot would say the stupid **** you say.

Advertisement
Only if he agrees to face Kosi in a death match.
1547093950946.gif

1547095160905.gif

Advertisement
We play the ******* gators in 233 days and these ****heads on this board really saying this kid isn’t a take.

Not he’s not great.

That he’s NOT A TAKE.

N’Kosi Perry. Cade Weldon. Jarren Williams. UF in 233 days, Week 1. But don’t take Jalen Hurts.

There’s been some really dumb **** on this board by some literal unintelligent people, but this one might take the cake.

Yeah, you're dumb as bricks. Only an idiot would say the stupid **** you say.
And only a person that doesn’t know what they’re watching would say you’re saying lol. Why don’t you go watch your own highlight video if you think I’m lying..nothing but 5-12 yard throws lol
Y’all tripping.
Dude is a winner.
Our new offensive scheme should benefit him.
Applewhite likes Dual Threat QB’s.

I love how y’all want a kid who was benched because he can’t throw downfield when we were calling for the benching of Malik for doing the exact same thing.

We play the ******* gators in 233 days and these ****heads on this board really saying this kid isn’t a take.

Not he’s not great.

That he’s NOT A TAKE.

N’Kosi Perry. Cade Weldon. Jarren Williams. UF in 233 days, Week 1. But don’t take Jalen Hurts.

There’s been some really dumb **** on this board by some literal unintelligent people, but this one might take the cake.
Hey, how’s Homer and that top round pick prediction?

Advertisement
Jarren would be a fool to transfer. He would have to sit a year anyways. Take this year to learn the offense and next year the keys are his.

And only a person that doesn’t know what they’re watching would say you’re saying lol. Why don’t you go watch your own highlight video if you think I’m lying..nothing but 5-12 yard throws lol

I love how y’all want a kid who was benched because he can’t throw downfield when we were calling for the benching of Malik for doing the exact same thing.

Go find some of clips from this season when he got to play. I went and took a look. Unlike our offensive staff, Bama actually develops their guys. He was a much better passer than he was in 2017.

Y’all are literally asking for a rich man’s Malik Rosier...

Malik got us more wins in one season that anyone else in the last 15 years. Not a Jalen fan but i can certainly see us we winning 10 games with him and get the momentum back at the U...

Advertisement
Back