Jalen hurts in the portal

Advertisement
And only a person that doesn’t know what they’re watching would say you’re saying lol. Why don’t you go watch your own highlight video if you think I’m lying..nothing but 5-12 yard throws lol

I love how y’all want a kid who was benched because he can’t throw downfield when we were calling for the benching of Malik for doing the exact same thing.

Not saying you’re wrong , but Idk if you watched the majority of the year , we couldn’t even complete any 5 or 10 yd passes.

Yeah, you're dumb as bricks. Only an idiot would say the stupid **** you say.
And only a person that doesn’t know what they’re watching would say you’re saying lol. Why don’t you go watch your own highlight video if you think I’m lying..

FYI I’ve seen Malik make that same throw to waddle where he had to jump...it was vs. Toledo.

That running sideline throw was actually bad ball placement and had way more than enough run to lead him up the sideline.

Other than that, it’s all average throws I would excel any average QB to make lol.
Malik got us more wins in one season that anyone else in the last 10 years. Not a Jalen fan but i can certainly see us we winning 10 games with him and get the momentum back at the U...
And you benched him for his inaccuracy down field....

And only a person that doesn’t know what they’re watching would say you’re saying lol. Why don’t you go watch your own highlight video if you think I’m lying..

FYI I’ve seen Malik make that same throw to waddle where he had to jump...it was vs. Toledo.

That running sideline throw was actually bad ball placement and had way more than enough run to lead him up the sideline.

Other than that, it’s all average throws I would excel any average QB to make lol.

And you benched him for his inaccuracy down field....

And again we still won more games with Rosier despite his ****** accuracy than anyone else in the last 15 years...Jalen is not the ideal option but last time i checked Trevor Lawrence isn't transferring and Richt kinda ****ed us recruiting QB's. We either need a transfer to come in, get us 10+ wins, and recruit some 4/5 star stud QB's or hope/pray Jarren is the truth. You have a better plan at this point?

And again we still won more games with Rosier despite his ****** accuracy than anyone else in the last 15 years...Jalen is not the ideal option but last time i checked Trevor Lawrence isn't transferring and Richt kinda ****ed us recruiting QB's. We either need a transfer to come in, get us 10+ wins, and recruit some 4/5 star stud QB's or hope/pray Jarren is the truth. You have a better plan at this point?
Yea, go get Shane Buechele and trade some athletic ability for accuracy. Why do I want a more athletic/a bit of a stronger arm version of Malik when I can get Shane who’s better at playing QB and would actually have an idea of Applewhite’s system since he played for Herman?

Advertisement
IF we land him he should be required to drop a deuce on Kewligowski's office floor before he leaves Tuscaloosy.

Go find some of clips from this season when he got to play. I went and took a look. Unlike our offensive staff, Bama actually develops their guys. He was a much better passer than he was in 2017.
What do you mean find some clips? There’s one already posted by somebody else and he’s doing the same thing he did last year. Y’all are seriously overhyping him...

Yea, go get Shane Buechele and trade some athletic ability for accuracy. Why do I want a more athletic/a bit of a stronger arm version of Malik when I can get Shane who’s better at playing QB and would actually have an idea of Applewhite’s system since he played for Herman?

Shane Buechele got benched for a less athletic Jalen Hurts. Herman has wanted nothing to with Buechele since he got the job.

I dont know **** about Shane so i cant really comment but i'd take him too. Not sure beggars can be choosers though...We'll be lucky to get any legit QB transfer at this point

Advertisement
What do you mean find some clips? There’s one already posted by somebody else and he’s doing the same thing he did last year. Y’all are seriously overhyping him...

Nah. I watched his time against Ole Miss and Arkansas State and a guy broke down his mechanics against Missouri. He's gotten better at being guy throwing from the pocket.

Shane Buechele got benched for a less athletic Jalen Hurts. Herman has wanted nothing to with Buechele since he got the job.
Shane Buechele got hurt...not benched. He had hip surgery last January.

Nah. I watched his time against Ole Miss and Arkansas State and a guy broke down his mechanics against Missouri. He's gotten better at being guy throwing from the pocket.
Ark St, Ole Miss, And Missouri you say? So why does that look like same ole’ Jalen in the UGA game? Because the competition got amped up.

Advertisement
Ark St, Ole Miss, And Missouri you say? So why does that look like same ole’ Jalen in the UGA game? Because the competition got amped up.

You mean the same Hurts who came in cold and won the game including throwing a strike sprinting to his right to tie the game? Yeah we wouldn't want that here. Multiple third down conversions while throwing from the pocket. That type of stuff makes sick to be honest. Lets hope Buechele who no Texas fan wants to see again is a better option.

You mean the same Hurts who came in cold and won the game including a strike sprinting to his right to tie the game? Yeah we wouldn't want that here. Multiple third down conversions while throwing from the pocket. That type of makes sick to be honest. Lets hope Buechele who no Texas fan wants to see again is a better option.
And when they scheme to take that away like UGA and Auburn did? Y’all act like these coaches aren’t going to watch tape and scheme for that.

They’re going going to make him beat them deep and this kid has no tape proving that he can do that.

And when they scheme to take that away like UGA and Auburn did? Y’all act like these coaches aren’t going to watch tape and scheme for that...

Take what away? His ability to convert third downs from the pocket? To stand in there and make throw? There isn't a scheme for what he did against UGA.

Advertisement
Take what away? His ability to convert third downs from the pocket? To stand in there and make throw? There isn't a scheme for what he did against UGA.
Stand in there and make a throw? He got benched because he could do that lol.

Stand in there and make a throw? He got benched because he could do that lol.
The last time anyone saw him play with something on the line he did those things. Maybe it was his one shining moment or maybe he's improved. He's a better option than Shane Buechele.

The last time anyone saw him play with something on the line he did those things. Maybe it was his one shining moment or maybe he's improved. He's a better option than Shane Buechele.

Lol seriously. It’s not even close. This guy is a ******* ******.

Plus, Buchele has 2 years remaining. I’m not sold one bit on any QB we have here currently (and who the **** would be?), but if you bring Buchele in it’s going to cause serious unrest in that room. If you’re a good salesman, you can hold onto at least 2 of the current kids if you bring in a 1 year transfer (aka Hurts). If you bring in Buchele, it’s going to be chaos.

And all that being said, we’re comparing Jalen Hurts to Shane Buchele. Give me a break. Buchele can’t move and is a decent passer. He’s not exciting a soul. He’s not selling a single ticket. Jalen Hurts is and would be one of the most respected kids on the team the second he got off the plane. And this team needs 2 things more than anything: a competent QB and a leader. Yeah, give me Shane Buchele to fill those roles over Jalen Hurts lmao. I love this site.

Advertisement
Back