Interesting Tidbit On Justin Flowe

Advertisement
Up to this point, I would say what I'm right about is that this has all the looks of a Miami/Clemson battle and it has been for some time now. Oregon and Georgia have never seemed to be real contenders in Flowes recruitment.

Steve Wiltfong, someone who would actually know, disagrees with you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Simpson is desperate for an offer - they know he will commit. People on their board even wondered if he had an offer and was keeping it quiet at Dabo's request. He visited them a few weeks ago at Dabo's request. Didn't get an offer. Apparently showed up in Charlotte dressed head to toe in Clemson gear. Looks like they called him last minute and set up the OV. Probably because Flowe kept the OV to USC

Why would he know?

Did he wiretap Flowe?

I tell you what, a paid national recruiting analyst with decades worth of contacts with High School and college coaches knows 10000x more than some 30+ year old men who spend time on a free Canes fan website and who have absolutely nothing to base their Flowe dream on besides hope. I’ll ride with Wiltfong over them, and all he said was that Oregon is in this more than people think which would mean this isn’t just a Miami/Clemson battle like the person who I was originally replying to said. So you ride with the guys on this board who DEFINITELY don’t know a **** thing about Justin’s recruitment if you want to, go ahead lol. I wish you would ask that same question to every UM fan in this thread that thinks he comes to UM and thinks he doesn’t go to Clemson.

Advertisement
Now it’s “What does Wiltfong know?” Lol. I GUARANTEE had Wiltfong said anything positive about Miami and Flowe, people would be eating that up but since the ONLY smoke about Flowe and UM is in this thread, it’s “Man nobody knows anything.”. Lmao, gotta love it.

Now it’s “What does Wiltfong know?” Lol. I GUARANTEE had Wiltfong said anything positive about Miami and Flowe, people would be eating that up but since the ONLY smoke about Flowe and UM is in this thread, it’s “Man nobody knows anything.”. Lmao, gotta love it.
Wiltfong knows more about this recruitment than everyone on this board combined lol

Advertisement
Simpson is desperate for an offer - they know he will commit. People on their board even wondered if he had an offer and was keeping it quiet at Dabo's request. He visited them a few weeks ago at Dabo's request. Didn't get an offer. Apparently showed up in Charlotte dressed head to toe in Clemson gear. Looks like they called him last minute and set up the OV. Probably because Flowe kept the OV to USC

which hopefully will infuriate Flowe and he sets his sights on revenge by signing with the U so he could have to crush their souls every year in the ACCCG.

a boy can dream right. Lol

Let's assess the options for Flowe (who would be crazy to choose Oregon over either Clemson or Miami):

Oregon:

• Go to a school that really no-one pays attention to outside the Pac-10/12 (whatever it is) :)
  • How many Natty's have they won again?
  • Strong legacy of NFL HOFers like Miami?
  • Weak education
  • Be surrounded by guys called Crash & Scooter that have three teeth (one in the front) - Check
  • Live in cold, grey, rainy depressing Oregon -- um, no thanks

Clemdump:

• Get to enjoy the sweet taste of a nasty probation that's coming. Old ****y the Gamecock & Emmert & the $EC boyz must be getting sick of Clemdump's schtick. It's about time a serious investigation into bag dropping & juicing started there which their $EC opponents like South Carolina could easily make happen
  • Live in the backwoods surrounded by allegedly racist h!llb!llies
  • Dumpy campus
  • Weak education
  • Get sunk on the depth chart
  • Juice up & die early -- Awesome!

Miami:

• Where NFL HOFers play
  • Many times over the National Championships of Clemdump & Oregon combined. Six (6) total counting the Fiesta Bowl robbery
  • Lots of early PT
  • Talented young team that will blow up next year with Lingard, Chaney, Knighton, Brevin, Mallory & others all coming together healthy & more experienced
  • Beautiful campus in a naturally spectacular setting
  • Fabulous weather year round
  • Hang with & learn from NFL legends
  • Valuable degree from a prestigious private university
  • South Beach - ya dig?
  • Smoking hot women

C'mon now...that's an easy choice.

Advertisement
Back