Interesting Tidbit On Justin Flowe

Advertisement
That’s my point bud. However there is no ******* business man or nah man giving part of the company away for a recruit. Slowdown and comprehend the original comment mane

100% agreed on part ownership being extremely unlikely but that's a total non sequitur. Point is that there are lots of ways that "bag dropping" programs pay recruits. The new rules regarding player likenesses opens the door to a lot of creative opportunities. A lot of Canes fans think "bag dropping" literally means duffel bags full of cash. That's not how the big dogs roll anymore.

Advertisement
Clemson has given Flowe an option. Either commit or they're moving on... Guess they wanted a commitment during the OV and he didn't give one.

This is from the Clemson boards... 👀

Skeptical. Where on the Clemson boards?

I like what I'm seeing

source.gif

lmao you win

Advertisement
Post a screenshot
I don't have the screenshot. A good friend of mine is an alum of Clemson and hes all over the boards. He mentioned it to me a couple days ago but i wasn't sure of it. Then I just saw this guy mention it again today (who I don't know)

Just relaying the messages 🤷🏽‍♂️

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191123-165521.png
    Screenshot_20191123-165521.png
    898.6 KB · Views: 264
  • Screenshot_20191123-165904.png
    Screenshot_20191123-165904.png
    731 KB · Views: 264
That’s my point bud. However there is no ******* business man or nah man giving part of the company away for a recruit. Slowdown and comprehend the original comment mane
It ain't part of the company they're giving away and much of what they do depends on pocket size and numbers.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't have the screenshot. A good friend of mine is an alum of Clemson and hes all over the boards. He mentioned it to me a couple days ago but i wasn't sure of it. Then I just saw this guy mention it again today (who I don't know)

Just relaying the messages 🤷🏽‍♂️
its nowhere on their boards..

I think it will just come down to Clemson is just a better place to play football right now, better team, better fan support, better facilities and much better results, sucks but it's true.
Miami's fans support the program, it's the stealth gators, noles and other assorted idiots that pretend to love the Canes but do NOTHING but trash and run all things Miami down ALL the dam time.

So what is it Us, Clemson, or USC?

I doubt even if Clemson did give an ultimatum that they'd turn him down on signing day if they have room. Bigger news is he cancelled his OV to UGA.

Advertisement
Back