Interesting Tidbit On Justin Flowe

Ayeplus

Freshman
I'm usually not about following "likes" and "follows" on Twitter to read the tea leaves, (I'm really not that guy) but I found it interesting that Flowe like Worsham's tweet about him committing Friday. I mean, Worsham's a Bama kid and Flowe's a Cali kid so the only connection between them is that they're both being recruited by Miami. I'm only reading into this because I really do think Miami is right there for Flowe, only because he has ties. I really believe it will boil down to a Miami/Clemson battle for him.

Advertisement
CIS in our bag this time of year. Let the conspiracy theories and mental gymnastics commence!
C10B3984-C349-401B-95C8-DB449C4AAD6E.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm usually not about following "likes" and "follows" on Twitter to read the tea leaves, (I'm really not that guy) but I found it interesting that Flowe like Worsham's tweet about him committing Friday. I mean, Worsham's a Bama kid and Flowe's a Cali kid so the only connection between them is that they're both being recruited by Miami. I'm only reading into this because I really do think Miami is right there for Flowe, only because he has ties. I really believe it will boil down to a Miami/Clemson battle for him.
I'll check with the one Iron Clad sauce on CIS, DSJ. Be in touch soon.

Advertisement
The last 2 cycles I was in your shoes. Refreshing twitter constantly to look for hints of where guys might go. I learned that it’s almost never an indicator. Only time it ever was was jobe with bama but that’s because he was trolling us.

You should follow your gut my friend and As a way to show your belief ... I suggested wagering (even money) on the CANES!

I’ll be the idiot who chooses Clemson. Can’t believe I’m ignoring the twitter likes. Kids all Cane.

$500?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back