Interesting Tidbit On Justin Flowe

Advertisement
It shows u that bags are the most important thing.....if u paid me 600,000 to live with cows and pigs in a wooden hut I'll sign up.
Yea man none of them boys really ever hang around the school cause it’s to **** boring the collect their money and put hella miles on them cars they get to go have fun

..and remember, it's not just how the 17 year old thinks, but how his parents, other family that suddenly want to be a major influence on his life, and his handlers, think as well. That's a **** of a lot of pressure on a teen, when he's being told (guilted into believing) that he needs to "help the fam".
That's how the elites recruit they offer money to mom and dad and if mom and dad struggle and live check to check they are taking that deal. They preach family at the college's but family is your blood and that's who the college's take care of. That's how they created these fake Miami wannabe teams throughout college

Advertisement
Not true!

There cow tipping. Now that's a challenge - and after four years - you get pretty good at it!
giphy (86).gif

I believe Flowe will commit to Miami on signing day....Manny knows a win like that on signing day with a kid like Flowe...changes the entire view of the program...keep it quite...he puts on the hat after doing the Hat thing and looking like it was a hard decision and Manny is Pure Gold...if he commits to Miami anytime before signing day he is an afterthought on the espn recruiting day coverage...he picks the U and shocks the world on signing day, Manny and the U wins...BIG

I'm usually not about following "likes" and "follows" on Twitter to read the tea leaves, (I'm really not that guy) but I found it interesting that Flowe like Worsham's tweet about him committing Friday. I mean, Worsham's a Bama kid and Flowe's a Cali kid so the only connection between them is that they're both being recruited by Miami. I'm only reading into this because I really do think Miami is right there for Flowe, only because he has ties. I really believe it will boil down to a Miami/Clemson battle for him.

Talk into existence

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol yea I’m just talking about the school it’s pretty nice I mean it’s not like I’ve been all over the country to compare but I like the school more that SC but the surrounding areas and party life I’ll take SC all day

That's like saying one prefers going to a ham-fisted proctologist over a far-sighted dentist.

I'm usually not about following "likes" and "follows" on Twitter to read the tea leaves, (I'm really not that guy) but I found it interesting that Flowe like Worsham's tweet about him committing Friday. I mean, Worsham's a Bama kid and Flowe's a Cali kid so the only connection between them is that they're both being recruited by Miami. I'm only reading into this because I really do think Miami is right there for Flowe, only because he has ties. I really believe it will boil down to a Miami/Clemson battle for him.
I am totally with you. We are going to come in a close second. This will be nothing like Tyson Campbell, where we came in a distant third.

Advertisement
Nope, unless he got UM PJs, or slides or those wrist band things on its not happening....

Advertisement
Back