Interesting Tidbit On Justin Flowe

Advertisement
I've never believed we were getting Flowe until this tweet just now...

Why TF would DJ tweet something like this?

Nah man, I can't do it lol... I'll believe it if an announcement is made but until then, nah I just won't do it to myself lol.

why are you doing this to me?

Advertisement
To manny and the staff
5ADD3A3F-751A-4D98-A9EC-2922F72CCB3D.jpeg

Nah man, I can't do it lol... I'll believe it if an announcement is made but until then, nah I just won't do it to myself lol.
If he does, Rohan needs to go into the UM Sports HOF for this

Advertisement
If he does, Rohan needs to go into the UM Sports HOF for this

People underrate the Rohan part of this , there’s legit love and respect there. This user done recruiting crap.

The longer this plays out the more it looks UM. He wouldn’t troll Rohan.

Don't do this to me, LCE. I gotta drive a bus, can't have my **** out on a federal transit vehicle.

Advertisement
not u dog.... not u

When idols become rivals
Lol!

I'm still skeptical, I never never thought we had a shot, but DJ just made me question what if lol.

I still don't think we'll get him, just thought that was a weird thing for DJ to tweet, he normally doesn't get involved in recruiting like that.

Advertisement
Here’s the thing about today’s bat signal.

I believe if it was for Harrell, he would’ve just gone public already. I don’t think he in particular could slow play Miami and give a “silent” commitment. He’s not worth that. So it could quite possibly be linked to Flowe. Just my opinion.

Lol!

I'm still skeptical, I never never thought we had a shot, but DJ just made me question what if lol.

I still don't think we'll get him, just thought that was a weird thing for DJ to tweet, he normally doesn't get involved in recruiting like that.
DJ?

We might not get the kid but S/O to the whole staff & alumni...everybody is putting the full court press on this kid.

They Deserve props but this will be majority Rohan da gawd. But they’ll land enough to get their credit

Advertisement
Back