Interesting Tidbit On Justin Flowe

Advertisement
Small percentage of the company LOL

Bruh, if you want to understand how schools like Bama get away with moving an entire family from Hawaii to Tuscaloosa, it's by finding creative ways to move money to players. For example, suppose Rohan and Flowes dad were old friends and played ball together. I know- a crazy hypothetical.

Rohan "decides" the timing is just right to open a west coast distribution center in the US. He has a longstanding pre-existing relationship and offers his trustworthy old friend a job with helping set up the distribution center, and pays him quite handsomely for the work. You think the NCAA is going to spend a million dollars trying to prove that Flowes dad was unqualified for the job and that Rohan isn't allowed to make that hiring decision? This **** is chess, not checkers.

Advertisement
Bruh, if you want to understand how schools like Bama get away with moving an entire family from Hawaii to Tuscaloosa, it's by finding creative ways to move money to players. For example, suppose Rohan and Flowes dad were old friends and played ball together. I know- a crazy hypothetical.

Rohan wants to open a west coast distribution center in the US. He has a longstanding pre-existing relationship and offers his trustworthy old friend a job with helping set up the distribution center, and pays him quite handsomely for the work. You think the NCAA is going to spend a million dollars trying to prove that Flowes dad was unqualified for the job and that Rohan isn't allowed to make that hiring decision? This **** is chess, not checkers.
Bro if you don’t understand over paying someone for a JOB or even buying a business waaaaaaaaaaaaay over what it’s worth and giving a percentage of your company..........then again LOL

Bro if you don’t understand over paying someone for a JOB or even buying a business waaaaaaaaaaaaay over what it’s worth and giving a percentage of your company..........then again LOL

If you don't understand how the bag game is played... I don't know what to tell you. Overpaying a parent for a job is standard practice. They dont drop off money bags with dollar signs like in the cartoons.

16004914-hand-holding-money-bag-with-dollar-sign-hand-with-a-bag-of-money-.jpg

Advertisement
To me the biggest sign that we landed flowe will be if clemson brings in trenton simpson on a visit or other linebackers on visits if that happens my pants will be around my ankles and I dont know if they will ever come back up

Advertisement
Advertisement
If you don't understand how the bag game is played... I don't know what to tell you. Overpaying a parent for a job is standard practice. They dont drop off money bags with dollar signs like in the cartoons.

View attachment 102695
That’s my point bud. However there is no ******* business man or bag man giving part of the company away for a recruit. Slowdown and comprehend the original comment mane

Last edited:
Not gonna happen....just my opinion. Seen it toooooo many times, I don’t fall for this **** anymore
5 star? Superior all world talent?
This isn't Butch

Bags are too heavy now to say no and sign with us....u just can't turn down those bags

Advertisement
Back