Interesting Tidbit On Justin Flowe

Advertisement
This is very true. I forget the name but he’s big time and doesn’t need his dads money or legacy. Sure it helps a ton probably when it comes to access and notoriety but rohan has done his own thing

If you know the Bob Marley story, you know he didnt leave any money for his kids

If you know the Bob Marley story, you know he didnt leave any money for his kids
Yea but he left an iconic name that can open lots and lots of doors. Especially since the people who would’ve grown up on Bobs music are now the deciders and shakers with the loot round the workd

Advertisement
I don’t like the uga visit being cancelled after the Clemson visit and Sewel going to the ducks.
Either dabo or manny said shut it down or he just made up his mind and picked either the slide or the crib. A lot of Twitter smoke. But I’m numb to it by now.

thats not true entirely. He wasn't rich per say when he Died. but his estate grown so much that even the great grandchildren get money. plus all his kids are either successful Grammy winning musicians or successful business people

Advertisement
Bruh, if you want to understand how schools like Bama get away with moving an entire family from Hawaii to Tuscaloosa, it's by finding creative ways to move money to players. For example, suppose Rohan and Flowes dad were old friends and played ball together. I know- a crazy hypothetical.

Rohan "decides" the timing is just right to open a west coast distribution center in the US. He has a longstanding pre-existing relationship and offers his trustworthy old friend a job with helping set up the distribution center, and pays him quite handsomely for the work. You think the NCAA is going to spend a million dollars trying to prove that Flowes dad was unqualified for the job and that Rohan isn't allowed to make that hiring decision? This **** is chess, not checkers.
Please school em!

100% agreed on part ownership being extremely unlikely but that's a total non sequitur. Point is that there are lots of ways that "bag dropping" programs pay recruits. The new rules regarding player likenesses opens the door to a lot of creative opportunities. A lot of Canes fans think "bag dropping" literally means duffel bags full of cash. That's not how the big dogs roll anymore.
Exactly. A kid could have a hoopty for a car and then put it in the shop at a Dodge dealer. While waiting for a part( that takes forever to come in btw) he gets a loaner, a brand new Charger. There's so many ways to cover this crap up its insane. And of course the NCAA can't compel testimony out of anyone but the kid. Even then when it's covered well enough all they have is a dead end. Chess over checkers indeed.

Seems like he’s looking for any reason not to go to Clemson. Does anyone know if he’s already scheduled to announce on signing day wants to wait? Dabo doesn’t care about that stuff. He doesn’t need anymore clout, he would prefer to have all the guys on board and shutting it down.

Just interesting that they’re waiting when they normally wouldn’t. Especially since Simpson would go to Clemson today if they let him. That’s the only thing that doesn’t make sense to me unless they got Flowe.

The Clemson 247 insider has said today that although the AA game wants him to announce at their game, she thinks he may do it sooner- like December - to get it over with. I really don't think he is committed there. I think maybe they HOPED he would commit last weekend. They seem to think that ultimately USC could be their biggest competition. They are only a little worried about Oregon right now. And they think Miami is irrelevant in the conversation.

Advertisement
The Clemson 247 insider has said today that although the AA game wants him to announce at their game, she thinks he may do it sooner- like December - to get it over with. I really don't think he is committed there. I think maybe they HOPED he would commit last weekend. They seem to think that ultimately USC could be their biggest competition. They are only a little worried about Oregon right now. And they think Miami is irrelevant in the conversation.

Means nothing. Clemson fanboys will always say Miami is irrelevant in a recruiting battle. They are getting to be as irriritating as UF and Bama fans. Alabama fans will say the same, then when Miami does take one of their recruiting targets, they'll say, "we dropped him" no matter how hard they went after a recruit. No doubt that when Miami lands Flowe, Clemson fans will say their class was full and there wasn't a spot for him.

Means nothing. Clemson fanboys will always say Miami is irrelevant in a recruiting battle. They are getting to be as irriritating as UF and Bama fans. Alabama fans will say the same, then when Miami does take one of their recruiting targets, they'll say, "we dropped him" no matter how hard they went after a recruit. No doubt that when Miami lands Flowe, Clemson fans will say their class was full and there wasn't a spot for him.

Nobody is saying they dropped Flowe.

They are also in the business to be as accurate as possible. So it doesn't do them any favors to say we're not in it if we really are as that damages their longtime credibility.

Advertisement
lmao I'm sure the decision between Clemson and this **** show is going to be hard for him.

Up to this point, I would say what I'm right about is that this has all the looks of a Miami/Clemson battle and it has been for some time now. Oregon and Georgia have never seemed to be real contenders in Flowes recruitment.

Advertisement
Back