Interesting Tidbit On Justin Flowe

Advertisement
I tried to tell yall mfs Flowe aint going to Clemson.

This is a Oregon vs Miami battle. Flowe is at USC for 2 reasons

1. Its the local school and he just wants to see if staying local for a lame duck coach is worth it

2. Enjoy a free vacation in LA.

Wiltfong knows more about this recruitment than everyone on this board combined lol

Not really

I sat with Flowe family at his last playoff game(Manny Diaz was on the sidelines) and back then they was saying it was a Miami vs Oregon battle. Clemson is only in it because of Venebals.

Advertisement
I tried to tell yall mfs Flowe aint going to Miami.

This is a Oregon vs Miami battle. Flowe is at USC for 2 reasons

1. Its the local school and he just wants to see if staying local for a lame duck coach is worth it

2. Enjoy a free vacation in LA.
I assume you meant Clemson...

Not really

I sat with Flowe family at his last playoff game(Manny Diaz was on the sidelines) and back then they was saying it was a Miami vs Oregon battle. Clemson is only in it because of Venebals.

Lol so Flowes family told you that Flowes top 2 were Oregon abs Miami? you understand why we find that hard to believe right?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yes, His Pops is hilarious, when talking about Clemson he said, cant wait to see that "country *** ****."

Lol well I’m sorry to tell you but even if that were true, just because that was his top 2 then, doesn’t mean it hasn’t changed at all or won’t change by the time he signs.

Advertisement
Lol so Flowes family told you that Flowes top 2 were Oregon abs Miami? you understand why we find that hard to believe right?

502.gif

Advertisement
Back