Interesting Tidbit On Justin Flowe

Didnt 2.0 post about the 3 silents from last weekend and now he is saying he had a face to face conversation with flowe's family during 1 of his games? I put more stock in some of the other posters like stefan and caneinorlando feeling good about flowe, but 2.0 is feeling like a troll

Bruh, I put more stock in Pan Am Airlines than this dude.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Let's assess the options for Flowe (who would be crazy to choose Oregon over either Clemson or Miami):

Oregon:

• Go to a school that really no-one pays attention to outside the Pac-10/12 (whatever it is) :)
  • How many Natty's have they won again?
  • Strong legacy of NFL HOFers like Miami?
  • Weak education
  • Be surrounded by guys called Crash & Scooter that have three teeth (one in the front) - Check
  • Live in cold, grey, rainy depressing Oregon -- um, no thanks

Clemdump:

• Get to enjoy the sweet taste of a nasty probation that's coming. Old ****y the Gamecock & Emmert & the $EC boyz must be getting sick of Clemdump's schtick. It's about time a serious investigation into bag dropping & juicing started there which their $EC opponents like South Carolina could easily make happen
  • Live in the backwoods surrounded by allegedly racist h!llb!llies
  • Dumpy campus
  • Weak education
  • Get sunk on the depth chart
  • Juice up & die early -- Awesome!

Miami:

• Where NFL HOFers play
  • Many times over the National Championships of Clemdump & Oregon combined. Six (6) total counting the Fiesta Bowl robbery
  • Lots of early PT
  • Talented young team that will blow up next year with Lingard, Chaney, Knighton, Brevin, Mallory & others all coming together healthy & more experienced
  • Beautiful campus in a naturally spectacular setting
  • Fabulous weather year round
  • Hang with & learn from NFL legends
  • Valuable degree from a prestigious private university
  • South Beach - ya dig?
  • Smoking hot women

C'mon now...that's an easy choice.
You forgot: have been irrelevant since 2004 in our section and our fan base is obsessed with **** talking about our past achievements...18+ years ago

Advertisement
Clemson has given Flowe an option. Either commit or they're moving on... Guess they wanted a commitment during the OV and he didn't give one.

This is from the Clemson boards... 👀
So I guess this was accurate 🤷🏽‍♂️

Message me,
I will be at Cerritos for the Corona Del Mar game. Might stick around for the nightcap, always liked watching De La Salle operate that veer option like nobody else can. Those guys are always well coached and precise.

Pulling into the stadium now

You forgot: have been irrelevant since 2004 in our section and our fan base is obsessed with **** talking about our past achievements...18+ years ago
Seriously..... we haven’t done **** in two decades. And the idiots who keep saying live in Miami versus blank are the worst. They have no idea what living in a campus where football/sports are king is like. They think kids come to Miami and live on the beach in yachts all day. Dumb

Advertisement
Since yall think im a troll

Attachments

• 15763857884218589714577049965600.jpg
    15763857884218589714577049965600.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 144
Advertisement
We still have many great players in the NFL (including future NFL HOFers) who are playing...TODAY. While we would all like to get back to being perenially elite, we were 10-0 and ranked #2 deep into the 2017 season (two years ago).

Highlighting the positives will get us back to being elite far quicker than consistently bashing the program. How exactly does your negativity help anything (especially on a recruiting board). FACT: while there are many areas that can be improved upon, there are still many, many positives.

Advertisement
Back