Interesting Tidbit On Justin Flowe

Didnt 2.0 post about the 3 silents from last weekend and now he is saying he had a face to face conversation with flowe's family during 1 of his games? I put more stock in some of the other posters like stefan and caneinorlando feeling good about flowe, but 2.0 is feeling like a troll

Advertisement
I tried to tell yall mfs Flowe aint going to Clemson.

This is a Oregon vs Miami battle. Flowe is at USC for 2 reasons

1. Its the local school and he just wants to see if staying local for a lame duck coach is worth it

2. Enjoy a free vacation in LA.

...just to recap @2.0 expert analysis and sauces

3 commits tonight at the Rusty Pelican

2.0 means Dan Sileo, JR. 2.0

Not really

I sat with Flowe family at his last playoff game(Manny Diaz was on the sidelines) and back then they was saying it was a Miami vs Oregon battle. Clemson is only in it because of Venebals.
Oh yeah?

Advertisement
Didnt 2.0 post about the 3 silents from last weekend and now he is saying he had a face to face conversation with flowe's family during 1 of his games? I put more stock in some of the other posters like stefan and caneinorlando feeling good about flowe, but 2.0 is feeling like a troll

I live in SoCal and I went to the Upland vs Chaminade game to see what the hype was about.

If you are in Cali and want to see me in person ill be at Bosco vs De La Salle game.

Advertisement
I live in SoCal and I went to the Upland vs Chaminade game to see what the hype was about.

If you are in Cali and want to see me in person ill be at Bosco vs De La Salle game.

Message me,
I will be at Cerritos for the Corona Del Mar game. Might stick around for the nightcap, always liked watching De La Salle operate that veer option like nobody else can. Those guys are always well coached and precise.

Message me,
I will be at Cerritos for the Corona Del Mar game. Might stick around for the nightcap, always liked watching De La Salle operate that veer option like nobody else can. Those guys are always well coached and precise.

Will do, I wish I could come to all 3 games but my wife aint having it. Corona Del Mar must be really good because that was a good Oceanside team they beat. I watched them 2 weeks ago play Lincoln High out of San Diego.

Real interested to see who wins tonight between Sierra Canyon and Fresno Central. Watch Sierra Canyon play Helix last week and they are pretty good.

I dont live anywhere near there. As a follower w/o any insight I think we do have some chance at winning here. Its not a knock on you, personally its just that the past trolls have made similar stories that claim 1st hand source information in a way that isn't necessarily verifiable. Everyone still remembers DSJ.

That’s gonna be a good game no doubt! I’m picking de la salle. Title games is when they always shine most! Plus if la salle wins and STA wins then STA has a claim to the national title. Another one for south Florida. 👍

Advertisement
Message me,
Will do, I wish I could come to all 3 games but my wife aint having it. Corona Del Mar must be really good because that was a good Oceanside team they beat. I watched them 2 weeks ago play Lincoln High out of San Diego.

Real interested to see who wins tonight between Sierra Canyon and Fresno Central. Watch Sierra Canyon play Helix last week and they are pretty good.

Ohhhhhhh baby I love crootin' season

That’s gonna be a good game no doubt! I’m picking de la salle. Title games is when they always shine most! Plus if la salle wins and STA wins then STA has a claim to the national title. Another one for south Florida. 👍

Not the last couple of years against Mater Dei

Y’all remember when Dan Sileo Jr posted some old pic of Surtain like it wasn’t already on social media lol.....

Funny Times

And had 75% of the board fooled until someone called him out that it was an old pic. THAT was when I knew. He tried to squeeze his way out of that one but he lost a lot of believers that day lol. Legendary ****.

Advertisement
Idk about this site in particular but I know a few current & past college players in CA/AZ and they definitely have relatives/friends that use sites just like this and have leaked or posted legit info.

Everyone uses the internet these days so it's not that farfetched that someone close gets online and spills something legit. Just tough to figure out who. Only a few swipes and keystrokes to make an account.

I made this account a while ago but mainly used to post in shadows private board til I accidentally deleted my account (if you post there don't try and change your email) lol. I've poked in over the years and have seen some of the fake insiders here. Hilarious.

Trolls when they see it's mid-December or late-January and CIS is gettin desperate for any good news.
ipad stuff 2421.GIF

Advertisement
Back