Interesting Tidbit On Justin Flowe

If we get Flowe , I'm going out to Bird Road and beat pots and pans doing happy dance in the median strip yelling QUESO CREME-QUESO CREME over and over.

Advertisement
I think we are right there as well but same as Haselwood......we are close but when it gets close to ink to paper a huge promise or bag will drop. It will change Flowes mind....it's like the godfather they will give him an offer he can't refuse. Then poof he's gone
I can’t believe that there were any bags for Hasselwood. The only thing dropping was our chances to contend for anything given that our offense looked like a train wreck. Mark couldn’t figure who he had less faith in as a QB and in order to show out to get drafted, this kid figured at least go to an offense that knows how to move the ball and keep it during long possessions. That’s why we ultimately were dropped ourselves, not bags.

I was in S.C. this past weekend. There was nothing special in the water. Did drive back wondering about how these $EC and Clem$on hillbillies got all the money for the bags though.
I travel S.C all the time, believe it or not Clemson is the $$$$ school in terms of alumni vs. S.Carolina

LB Justin Flowe – The nation's No. 1 ranked linebacker was at Miami two weeks ago. The Hurricanes came into the visit knowing that it wasn't going to be easy to beat out Clemson for Flowe's signature, but came out of the visit feeling like they gave Flowe plenty to think about. The blue-chip talent spent this past weekend meeting with Dabo Swinney and the Tigers and is expected to get to both Georgia and Oregon before the end of the month. The buzz coming off the West Coast continues to suggest that Clemson leads for Flowe, but some feel as if Miami might actually be running second right now. The Hurricanes will try to improve their position once the contact period opens up and coaches can conduct in-home visits.

Advertisement
If Miami was 9-1 right now and had the Coastal clinched i think he would sign here.

I don’t think he really wants to go to Clemson, but they are the best program right now, and they negative recruit whoever is running with them for a recruit. Dabo is the master manipulator of kids minds.

Clemson is 5 star LB bust U.

Flowe doesn’t want to live in Clemson for 3 years imo, but he also doesn’t want to go to a team that is winning 7-8 games.

He is a much better fit at Miami

I think we are right there as well but same as Haselwood......we are close but when it gets close to ink to paper a huge promise or bag will drop. It will change Flowes mind....it's like the godfather they will give him an offer he can't refuse. Then poof he's gone
I think it will just come down to Clemson is just a better place to play football right now, better team, better fan support, better facilities and much better results, sucks but it's true.

Advertisement
We will get flowe if Clemson offers Trenton Simpson a North Carolina 5* LB and he commits

It doesn't look like that is happening. The Clemson 247 mod has said repeatedly she isn't hearing an offer is coming right now. Simpson is going to UOV at UNC again this weekend. Ivins just posted a note on that when someone asked.

It doesn't look like that is happening. The Clemson 247 mod has said repeatedly she isn't hearing an offer is coming right now. Simpson is going to UOV at UNC again this weekend. Ivins just posted a note on that when someone asked.
Yea I figured

Advertisement
Advertisement
I've never believed we were getting Flowe until this tweet just now...

Why TF would DJ tweet something like this?

Nah man, I can't do it lol... I'll believe it if an announcement is made but until then, nah I just won't do it to myself lol.

@Liberty City El do it to yourself LCE! that's the fun of crootin'. with the many let downs its time for us to get excited. now part of me wonders if these guys really know that we will figure it out and steal the kids thunder announcing thus giving the big Boyz (Clemson etc) a heads up and they start turning up the heat on Flowe. I sometimes wonder.

Advertisement
Back