Interesting Tidbit On Justin Flowe

tenor.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Worsham goes to bama, if he gets commutable offer
Flowe clemson all the way...... something in the water in S.C. or their bags are getting bigger than Bama's

I was in S.C. this past weekend. There was nothing special in the water. Did drive back wondering about how these $EC and Clem$on hillbillies got all the money for the bags though.

Advertisement
I think we are right there as well but same as Haselwood......we are close but when it gets close to ink to paper a huge promise or bag will drop. It will change Flowes mind....it's like the godfather they will give him an offer he can't refuse. Then poof he's gone
Exactly. ...and unfortunately it's something we can't now, and possibly never will be able to, compete against. Yes, records matter, but it doesn't help when we want to be one of the big boys, but can't play by the big boy rules.

Clemson sucks. The campus is ugly. The town sucks. I’d go to South Carolina over Clemson if i has to pick between the two. SC has a nice campus.
Yea as far as having something to do South Carolina, the Campus, the surrounding area has a lot to do, more places to have fun as a college kid! Clemson has a nice Campus but there is literally nothing at all to do and Columbia has more to do than Greenville by a long shot. I’ve visited both as a player and coach (baseball and basketball) tho but I’ve seen everything both campuses have

Yea as far as having something to do South Carolina, the Campus, the surrounding area has a lot to do, more places to have fun as a college kid! Clemson has a nice Campus but there is literally nothing at all to do and Columbia has more to do than Greenville by a long shot. I’ve visited both as a player and coach (baseball and basketball) tho but I’ve seen everything both campuses have

Not true!

There cow tipping. Now that's a challenge - and after four years - you get pretty good at it!

Well, Flowe's been posting pics on his instagram story of him with Dabo today and the caption "Goat" or "nah"

Advertisement
It shows u that bags are the most important thing.....if u paid me 600,000 to live with cows and pigs in a wooden hut I'll sign up.

Advertisement
Fuq it lol I'll milk them cows and go to class to do nothing and be a superstar. I'm just trying to think as a 17 year old....this is how they think
..and remember, it's not just how the 17 year old thinks, but how his parents, other family that suddenly want to be a major influence on his life, and his handlers, think as well. That's a **** of a lot of pressure on a teen, when he's being told (guilted into believing) that he needs to "help the fam".

Not true!

There cow tipping. Now that's a challenge - and after four years - you get pretty good at it!
Lol yea I’m just talking about the school it’s pretty nice I mean it’s not like I’ve been all over the country to compare but I like the school more that SC but the surrounding areas and party life I’ll take SC all day

Advertisement
Back