In other news.....

Advertisement
Nah....just smoke...I literally destroyed the Blunt paper I had...so had to use the ole pipe....Good friend is a traveling Chef...in the Summer and Spring he's in Colorado...in the Winter back to Fl....he ALWAYS has some ridiculous stuff...
Brought some Burkle back from Oregon. Helping an old business partner go solo. Definitely had me buzzing. Enjoy that smoke my man.

I would normally say hey.. it’s against the law and you should be dedicated to your craft if you care that much to avoid any missteps..

BUT!!!!!! The way these college teams pump pain killers like it’s candy on Halloween into these players they should be able to chief it down when they please if it helps avoid the **** pain killers

Lol....I've never had a problem socializing after I smoked....Not a heavy drinker...but keep Crown...Vodka and Good Beer at home...
Many people can socialize on weed, for sure. The point of my original argument was that A LOT of people... It has different reactions to different people. A common reaction is to "just chill tonight, man" for eternity.

Advertisement
I don't need scientific causation to know people who are high out of their mind don't USUALLY like to mingle in social situations.

Getting blasted is one thing; But i'd rather be the guy that gets some drinks on a friday night, socializing, than the dude playing video games on his couch on a friday night. I've lived both lives, and know many people that have, and being addicted to weeds just ******* boring. In extremes alcohol is wayyyyyy worse than weed though, no argument.
You're talking stereotypes. I know a strain of sativa that would have you running around like you snorted half a G. The science of growing and cultivating has expanded so much their is a strain for everything. Plus its all in the mind. We use to be active back in the days on a simple Haze strain...

Advertisement
That's just not true lol.

Haha. One of the rare times I disagree with ya, LCE.

It's obviously anecdotal (as is a lot of the stuff we each bring to these types of discussions) but I know a lottttt of dudes that are way more stationary socially when they became herb connoisseurs versus the binge drinkers.

OT also but we need a flat age where you become a freakin' adult in this country too. I say 18 (but could understand 21) but that's when you can drink, smoke, vote, enlist and rent a Toyota Corolla from Enterprise Rent-a-Car.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Rare footage of college @brock burning trees:

2F1AFEE4-719D-421D-9DC4-0EE37FD186F8.gif

You're talking stereotypes. I know a strain of sativa that would have you running around like you snorted half a G. The science of growing and cultivating has expanded so much their is a strain for everything. Plus its all in the mind. We use to be active back in the days on a simple Haze strain...

"It's all in the mind" is irrelevant if so many people can't get around the fact it's all in their mind.

I'll believe there's a paranoid free, energizing, clear minded strand when I actually feel it. You need my #?

Advertisement
Back