In other news.....

How was the process? I’ve heard it’s relatively easy to get it
Both of my family members came away with the impression that the weed docs want to find a way to give you a card, not try and screen you out from being approved for one. I'm planning on finally going this month. Getting is easy, I just don't want to worry about getting popped when I have my pen out and about anymore. I don't drink alcohol anymore, so I travel with the pen a lot. At TPC Sawgrass today would be a great example.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Both of my family members came away with the impression that the weed docs want to find a way to give you a card, not try and screen you out from being approved for one. I'm planning on finally going this month. Getting is easy, I just ' want to worry about getting popped when I have my pen out and about anymore. I don't drink alcohol anymore, so I travel with the pen a lot. At TPC Sawgrass today would be a great example.
It's very easy and not too expensive, if you do your homework. I've heard of some ridiculous charges but I paid $199 for the initial visit, which included the "exam" I brought my records with me, so the Dr immediately approved me pending the official ones. He registered me in the OMMU database, which allowed me to pay the $75 fee online and use my state ID picture. After about 2 weeks, they sent an approval email (can be used at the dispensary) and the card came about 2 weeks after that.
I have to go back twice a year for recertification at $99 each and you have to reapply for the card annually, for another $75.

That's its a drastic stereotypical overstatement that "a lot" of marijuana smokers are couch hermits & that drinkers are out-going. Weed doesn't make you a lazy couch hermit, some people who are already like that just so happen to smoke weed because it eases their mind from thinking about everything they're not doing, but it's not a causation.

I'm not sure what the correlation is to football in either scenario but as it relates to football (or in any aspect in life) alcohol is 10,000% worse than weed & it's not even close.

I'm not against either one, don't care who smokes or drinks, but anyone trying to make an argument that alcohol is somehow better for football players is ridiculous.

Alcohol (when abused) from a health standpoint is almost as dangerous as opiates in terms of impairment, decision making, addiction & the possibility of fatality.

You can not like weed for a number of reasons, but alcohol isn't the counterpoint as an alternative for weed lol.
I've never smoked a day in my life, but I drink all of the time, and even I agree 100% with this stance.

I love her teats.

Thank you.
758EC262-CDA9-4FF6-A48C-65F75B1A5E9E.gif

😂

Advertisement
It’s overtly racist that the two most prominent sports with African Americans have the toughest marijuana rules yet NHL and MLB, with mostly undereducated white dudes are progressive.

facts are facts. Call me what you want, DGAF.
maybe instead of a violation, it should be a requirement.

Advertisement
NHL is full of canadians and baseball is 99% standing in a field. You can find the smokers on the bball court with their hands on their knees.
yeah, ever hear Canadians talk? They sound stoned whether they are or not.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back