In other news.....

I’m a simple man.

I kid, I kid.

I don’t drink that swill, but alcohol can be much cheaper than weed. I think the difference is the casual alcohol drinker isn’t drinking as much as the casual weed smoker is smoking.

People can smoke and/or drink whatever they want, just don’t drive or endanger others and I’m good.
If your *** is Smoking more than $15-$20 of High Grade Stuff daily...you need to calm that *** down....completely unnecessary...

Last edited:
Advertisement
I’ve met Puck and my buddy knows Emeril. He used to tell me years ago that with some of these guys, if you go to one of their events, you actually don’t want them cooking but Emeril is one guy you did want cooking.
I have a veryyyy close friend who I graduated from Culinary School with in 1981...I apprenticed on Captiva Island...He apprenticed in New Orleans at Commanders Palace....Emerill had just graduated from Johnson & Wales 2yrs earlier...and was Executive Sous Chef at the Palace when my buddy was there....He said that Not only was Emerill Verbally Abusive to other Chefs...but a HUGE CokeHead...Lol....

I’ve met Puck and my buddy knows Emeril. He used to tell me years ago that with some of these guys, if you go to one of their events, you actually don’t want them cooking but Emeril is one guy you did want cooking.
Wolfgang got his fame from Spago's in Beverly Hills during the 80s....Made a Fortune catering to the R$ch....

I have a veryyyy close friend who I graduated from Culinary School with in 1981...I apprenticed on Captiva Island...He apprenticed in New Orleans at Commanders Palace....Emerill had just graduated from Johnson & Wales 2yrs earlier...and was Executive Sous Chef at the Palace when my buddy was there....He said that Not only was Emerill Verbally Abusive to other Chefs...but a HUGE CokeHead...Lol....

Brings new meaning to BAM!

Advertisement
BAM!

I think it’s arguable.

A lot of people are apathetic hermits in love with the couch on weed.

At least drinking you want to get out, see the world and get some puzzy
1583871919631.gif

It’s overtly racist that the two most prominent sports with African Americans have the toughest marijuana rules yet NHL and MLB, with mostly undereducated white dudes are progressive.

facts are facts. Call me what you want, DGAF.
This is a blatantly racist post. You are targeting a race with a derogatory comment.

The ironic part is that interviews of football players have produced some of the most incoherent ramblings we have ever seen on television - to the point where folks watching feel embarrassed for the individual and the school they attended.

Advertisement
Intoxicants affect different people different ways. Obviously, doing too much of anything is unhealthy but the anti-weed crowd would be shocked just how many people out there smoke pot regularly who aren’t “stoner burnouts”. Personally, I prefer alcohol but just like I can go out and have a few drinks and not get into a fight or crash my car, there’s plenty of people who can smoke a joint and still have productive lives.

As for athletes who smoke, the NBA doesn’t bother with marijuana tests. Half those dudes smoke regularly. I may be incorrect but I believe the NFL only punishes a failed marijuana test of the player is already in the substance abuse program. Like if you haven’t been popped for coke or another drug already they don’t care about failed weed tests

Advertisement
This is a blatantly racist post. You are targeting a race with a derogatory comment.

The ironic part is that interviews of football players have produced some of the most incoherent ramblings we have ever seen on television - to the point where folks watching feel embarrassed for the individual and the school they attended.

Wishing you nothing but the best in your softball league.

Advertisement

Often when you hear about a college athlete serving a one-game suspension for a vague “team rules violation,” you can safely bet it is marijuana-related.

Riley advocated Monday for an approach focused on the “welfare of the student-athlete,” which treats marijuana more like alcohol. Basically, under such a scenario, OU would be able to intervene and help if it feared an athlete’s marijuana use had become a serious problem, but otherwise would leave it alone. That is basically the NHL’s marijuana policy.

“To maybe give you an idea of some of the talks we’ve had, let’s say we had a player, maybe, that had an issue with abusing alcohol,” Riley said. “It’s not necessarily illegal from an NCAA standard, this and that. We would sit down and talk to this player. We would get him counseling. We would approach it more from a wellness and … being healthy for the rest of your life and putting yourself in good situations, helping you perform athletically, academically, all those things. We tried to do everything we could.

“And I don’t know that we’ve all necessarily been able to do that with marijuana, specifically because of the ramification of a guy testing positive.”

As attitudes — and laws — regarding marijuana continue to evolve, the NCAA and universities will have to evolve, too. Riley seems to understand that. “I do think it’s going to happen,” he said. “When is everybody’s best guess. If you look at the trends in other sports, I think you would certainly say probably sooner rather than later. It just seems to be the way that the world’s going.”

Our country can't figure out it's stance on marijuana—illegally federally, but legal in specified states—yet we expect the NCAA to know how to handle it? Good luck with that.

Advertisement
Back