In other news.....

Advertisement
Many people can socialize on weed, for sure. The point of my original argument was that A LOT of people... It has different reactions to different people. A common reaction is to "just chill tonight, man" for eternity.
This ain't the 80s lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
If I'd have kept smokin' after I got out of high school, I'd have been a 5'8" 300 lb defensive tackle instead of 5'8" 190 lb RB/S. I'd get the munchies so bad, I'd spend my last nickel on eats.
In my senior year of high school, a good friend of mine got a hold of some Hawaiian ****. We were cruising A1A and I told him I'm starved, stop in Pizza Hut. He ordered first - a large pepperoni and mushroom pizza thinking it would be for both of us. I said f**k that, bring me one too!

Advertisement
If I'd have kept smokin' after I got out of high school, I'd have been a 5'8" 300 lb defensive tackle instead of 5'8" 190 lb RB/S. I'd get the munchies so bad, I'd spend my last nickel on eats.
In my senior year of high school, a good friend of mine got a hold of some Hawaiian ****. We were cruising A1A and I told him I'm starved, stop in Pizza Hut. He ordered first - a large pepperoni and mushroom pizza thinking it would be for both of us. I said f**k that, bring me one too!

LOL - 2 large pizzas for himself? Holy shlt! That’s the worst case ever.

Advertisement
"It's all in the mind" is irrelevant if so many people can't get around the fact it's all in their mind.

I'll believe there's a paranoid free, energizing, clear minded strand when I actually feel it. You need my #?
I'm good....

I don’t know who Conant is. You’d think Fieri would be nice to people
P9w6tQto_400x400.jpg

Advertisement
Back