In other news.....

Advertisement
Advertisement
It was tongue in cheek really, but the continuously growing notion that smoking weed is better for a person than than drinking, is arguable.

Can’t tell you how many successful people I know eventually cut weed out and kept drinking (not heavily, obviously) occasionally enough.

Weed doesn’t affect everyone in that way, but a whole lot of them shut down, get antisocial, paranoid, lazy and adore the couch. It’s just a common reaction to the drug.

The black and white argument is annoying, it’s situational and person to person, and depends how much the person drinks-smokes
There are people who cured Cancer from cannabis...

There's not a single person that ever cured anything with alcohol.

THOUSANDS of people die every year from alcohol, no one dies from weed, you could literally smoke 3 pounds in one day & it wouldn't do anything to you except make you super high & eventually tired.

You can literally drink yourself to death by alcohol poisoning, there is no marijuana poisoning.

Weed does not make people lazy, lazy people who smoke weed were lazy before they ever tried it, it's not matter of guessing, it's been tested, there is no scientific causation. The weed makes people lazy & unmotivated talk is an old tired trope from the 1950's that people still believe because propaganda is the strongest tool of all anti drug campaigns. Elon Musk smokes weed, he doesn't strike me as a "lazy couch lover"....

Alcoholics have a 12 step program for how bad that liquid spirit has destroyed their lives, if you went to a NA meeting & said you're addicted to weed the other addicts would look at you like you just told them you were depressed because you couldn't get into Harvard lol.

There's no weedheads in rehab, there's thousands of alcoholics in there though, it's quite clear which one is worse.

Advertisement
I don’t object to cannabis use, I do object to the drug delivery system (smoking) in athletes affecting their respiratory systems if they smoke frequently.

Infrequent to moderate use may not have a huge impact in most athletes that still smoke it, but we can’t say for sure that even limited use isn’t degrading respiratory efficiency and thereby peak fitness to some extent.

I do think that we need to change the approach from being punitive to being more educational.

that's why they make gummies and brownies.no smoking involved..lol

This Sh*t here had CaneInOrlando mumbling to himself...
View attachment 113271
Did you smoke it or eat it after "activating" the bud? I use the term "activate " as a term we use at the shop for the process to bring up the thc from the inner part of the plant that usually wouldn't get activated without priming the flower. Enough heat to bring out the thc without combustion of the chemical. Then when you cook or smoke it. Boom....

Advertisement
There are people who cured Cancer from cannabis...

There's not a single person that ever cured anything with alcohol.

THOUSANDS of people die every year from alcohol, no one dies from weed, you could literally smoke 3 pounds in one day & it wouldn't do anything to you except make you super high & eventually tired.

You can literally drink yourself to death by alcohol poisoning, there is no marijuana poisoning.

Weed does not make people lazy, lazy people who smoke weed were lazy before they ever tried it, it's not matter of guessing, it's been tested, there is no scientific causation. The weed makes people lazy & unmotivated talk is an old tired trope from the 1950's that people still believe because propaganda is the strongest tool of all anti drug campaigns. Elon Musk smokes weed, he doesn't strike me as a "lazy couch lover"....

Alcoholics have a 12 step program for how bad that liquid spirit has destroyed their lives, if you went to a NA meeting & said you're addicted to weed the other addicts would look at you like you just told them you were depressed because you couldn't get into Harvard lol.

There's no weedheads in rehab, there's thousands of alcoholics in there though, it's quite clear which one is worse.

I don't need scientific causation to know people who are high out of their mind don't USUALLY like to mingle in social situations.

Getting blasted is one thing; But i'd rather be the guy that gets some drinks on a friday night, socializing, than the dude playing video games on his couch on a friday night. I've lived both lives, and know many people that have, and being addicted to weeds just ******* boring. In extremes alcohol is wayyyyyy worse than weed though, no argument.

Advertisement
Did you smoke it or eat it after "activating" the bud? I use the term "activate " as a term we use at the shop for the process to bring up the thc from the inner part of the plant that usually wouldn't get activated without priming the flower. Enough heat to bring out the thc without combustion of the chemical. Then when you cook or smoke it. Boom....
Nah....just smoke...I literally destroyed the Blunt paper I had...so had to use the ole pipe....Good friend is a traveling Chef...in the Summer and Spring he's in Colorado...in the Winter back to Fl....he ALWAYS has some ridiculous stuff...

I don't need scientific causation to know people who are high out of their mind don't USUALLY like to mingle in social situations.

Getting blasted is one thing; But i'd rather be the guy that gets some drinks on a friday night, socializing, than the dude playing video games on his couch on a friday night. I'll lived both lives, and being addicted to weeds just ******* boring.
It has many uses. I use indica with high amounts of myrcene for sleep - or I did until I left a legal state.

Getting blasted is one thing; But i'd rather be the guy that gets some drinks on a friday night, socializing, than the dude playing video games on his couch on a friday night. I'll lived both lives, and being addicted to weeds just ******* boring.
Lol....I've never had a problem socializing after I smoked....Not a heavy drinker...but keep Crown...Vodka and Good Beer at home...

Advertisement
Back