In other news.....

That what,A lot of potheads don’t love that couch or A lot of drinkers don’t love *****?
That's its a drastic stereotypical overstatement that "a lot" of marijuana smokers are couch hermits & that drinkers are out-going. Weed doesn't make you a lazy couch hermit, some people who are already like that just so happen to smoke weed because it eases their mind from thinking about everything they're not doing, but it's not a causation.

I'm not sure what the correlation is to football in either scenario but as it relates to football (or in any aspect in life) alcohol is 10,000% worse than weed & it's not even close.

I'm not against either one, don't care who smokes or drinks, but anyone trying to make an argument that alcohol is somehow better for football players is ridiculous.

Alcohol (when abused) from a health standpoint is almost as dangerous as opiates in terms of impairment, decision making, addiction & the possibility of fatality.

You can not like weed for a number of reasons, but alcohol isn't the counterpoint as an alternative for weed lol.

Advertisement
I think it’s arguable.

A lot of people are apathetic hermits in love with the couch on weed.

At least drinking you want to get out, see the world and get some puzzy

Yeah because after my 10th beer I'm really ready to jump in the car and crash into a tree

Advertisement
I think it’s arguable.

A lot of people are apathetic hermits in love with the couch on weed.

At least drinking you want to get out, see the world and get some puzzy

Usually it is the idiots who get couch locked after smoking, and those people aren't going to be doing schit with their life anyway.

This is like saying "we shouldn't allow alcohol because a lot of people go and beat their wives after they drink".

Why is pot cool with everybody, but if you smoke a cigarette you giving cancer to anyone who walks past? I don't smoke either one but the different reactions to the two always make me chuckle.

I don’t object to cannabis use, I do object to the drug delivery system (smoking) in athletes affecting their respiratory systems if they smoke frequently.

Infrequent to moderate use may not have a huge impact in most athletes that still smoke it, but we can’t say for sure that even limited use isn’t degrading respiratory efficiency and thereby peak fitness to some extent.

I do think that we need to change the approach from being punitive to being more educational.

Why is pot cool with everybody, but if you smoke a cigarette you giving cancer to anyone who walks past? I don't smoke either one but the different reactions to the two always make me chuckle.
Well it depends if you’re under the impression that weed smoke will give you cancer or not....

Advertisement
MLB players are now allowed to use it, just not at work and they can't be involved with companies (spokesman, advertising, etc)
Now if we can just get Mitch McConnell to bring any of the numerous legalization bills to a vote.....

Get a sense of humor Duke, and face reality.

No need to get angry

You know for yourself that McConnell will NOT pass any meaningful legislation that will help average citizens EVER. Let alone one that could be viewed as a civil right.

So why continue torturing yourself ?

Get a sense of humor Duke, and face reality.

No need to get angry

You know for yourself that McConnell will NOT pass any meaningful legislation that will help average citizens EVER. Let alone one that could be viewed as a civil right.

So why continue torturing yourself ?
Sorry, that wasn't at you, it was at him and seeing that ugly mug ..lol. All for the reasons you stated above, I'ts a big deal to me but I should have clarified. I actually thought about posting that it wasn't towards you but I fell asleep.

Advertisement
**** we can make it part of the entertainment factor.

“Let’s take a live look at the kicker doing back to back gravity bong hits out of the water cooler.. Oh man. That choked him out.. He looks pretty stoned Chris. let’s see if it affects this upcoming 50 yard FG.”

Advertisement
This porst is so F ing stupid, I honestly don't know where to begin....
Its all a matter of perspective. If he's playing a game where you add "on weed" to a sentence, it's great.

Personally, I think people say really stupid sht...on weed.

It’s overtly racist that the two most prominent sports with African Americans have the toughest marijuana rules yet NHL and MLB, with mostly undereducated white dudes are progressive.

facts are facts. Call me what you want, DGAF.
Lol

Advertisement
Back