Important We Crush App St

How can they hang with anyone though? They have 1 4 star player and we simply out talent them all over the field. They said you should have no chance and its ok to get blown out in 17 mins because you are over matched. Not getting it.
Well yea. How did CMU hang with us? How does Duke most years? I want them to prove me wrong.

Advertisement
Not trying to have a political discussion. I would post its exact wording but not worth it.

Ill be more positive while we look unprepared for every single game.

It's not a "political discussion" to point out that you don't know the text or the meaning of the First Amendment freedom of speech.

Here's a hint, it has nothing to do with whether you are "endangering anyone".

It would be nice to not have to sweat out the outcome and just come out guns ablaze Saturday night. Take them completely out of their run game and throw darts all over the field. Here’s hoping this is the case and we easily get the dub.

I could be wrong, but I think we’ll smoke App St no problem.

I’m not particularly mopey or slurpy, more wait and see. But there was reason for (cautious) optimism before Bama and after settling down (no excuses, we lost and played like ****, I was ****ed), I’m still pretty confident we’ll be a good squad this season. We failed that test, but we don’t have another even close to it unless we’re in the playoffs.

Guess we’ll see. But I don’t see App St as a threat. At all.

Advertisement
If we play the same in our run defense as we did vs Bama, Brice is gonna think he’s back at duke last year.

Agree. Don’t understand the hesitancy/concern with App State. They’re a sunbelt team that’s only known for an upset they pulled 14 years ago. Their best win since 2016 was against an 8-5 Wake Forest squad back in 2017. Funny enough, if you look at their board, they think they win on Saturday and that it boosts their “up and coming” program. I disagree, I think we win comfortably. If we don’t and struggle, or if we somehow lose, it’s curtains for Manny.
They gained a lot of notoriety when Satterfield was there for being well coached but I agree. Not sure what the concern is

Advertisement
I could be wrong, but I think we’ll smoke App St no problem.

I’m not particularly mopey or slurpy, more wait and see. But there was reason for (cautious) optimism before Bama and after settling down (no excuses, we lost and played like ****, I was ****ed), I’m still pretty confident we’ll be a good squad this season. We failed that test, but we don’t have another even close to it unless we’re in the playoffs.

Guess we’ll see. But I don’t see App St as a threat. At all.
I agree. I don’t think we’ll beat them by 40 and it might be a little tough at the beginning but I’m pretty surprised the line is only 9

We have to come out dominant on both sides of the ball and never let up. Offense must block well and have consistent drives. Be dominant in the run game and pass at will. Defensively, we must live in their backfield, stuff the run and shut down their passing attack with DL penetration and tight coverage. We have to show the nation we are worthy of a solid #10 ranking.
You’re hoping to come out of an app state game ranked #10? It’s app state.

Advertisement
I think we beat App State. But if you’re actually sitting on the board today beating your chest and calling other fans pussies or idiots for thinking we might lay an egg and lose, may I remind you that Manny is .500 against the G5 and lost those games by at least a TD

Last edited:
Advertisement
I think we beat App State. But if you’re actually sitting on the board today beating your chest and calling other fans pussies or idiots for thinking we might lay an egg and lose, may I remind you that Manny has a losing record against the G5 and lost both games by at least a TD… yall really do just ignore whatever you want sometimes.
He’s 2-2 against G5 schools though. They beat their only G5 opponent last year pretty easily.

App State is not a fun team to play against, considering how they play and how they execute. They are far better compared to the team we played about five years ago.

With that being said, we are also better. Lets get this season rolling.

Advertisement
Back