Important We Crush App St

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Manny can get the team to focus and not look past App St. we get the W. That Bama beat down had to mess with this team mentally. App St will be looking for the upset. No doubt about that.

Advertisement
Our team? You have absolutely nothing positive to say about OUR Canes. If you’re so unhappy with OUR team, maybe it’s time to move on.

Why would i move on from a team ive been a fan of for around 30 years.

If you think there is anything positive about manny and staff then you are the problem.

All i want is a team that plays hard, plays disciplined, and leaves it all on the field. Win or loss.

Advertisement
giphy.gif

Why would i move on from a team ive been a fan of for around 30 years.

If you think there is anything positive about manny and staff then you are the problem.

All i want is a team that plays hard, plays disciplined, and leaves it all on the field. Win or loss.

I don't care if you've been married for 30 years, if you start beating your wife, it's time to get a divorce.

Just leave all your UM gear by your curb and someone will come by to pick it up.

Good riddance.

Advertisement
I don't care if you've been married for 30 years, if you start beating your wife, it's time to get a divorce.

Just leave all your UM gear by your curb and someone will come by to pick it up.

Good riddance.
Lol yea ill listen to you.

Just because most men have been pussified doesn't mean i have.

We have to come out dominant on both sides of the ball and never let up. Offense must block well and have consistent drives. Be dominant in the run game and pass at will. Defensively, we must live in their backfield, stuff the run and shut down their passing attack with DL penetration and tight coverage. We have to show the nation we are worthy of a solid #10 ranking.
When have you seen the canes under Manny come out firing????????????

Advertisement
Back