Important We Crush App St

We have to come out dominant on both sides of the ball and never let up. Offense must block well and have consistent drives. Be dominant in the run game and pass at will. Defensively, we must live in their backfield, stuff the run and shut down their passing attack with DL penetration and tight coverage. We have to show the nation we are worthy of a solid #10 ranking.

Advertisement
We're not going to blow out App state. I think we'll win, but they are a very tough, physical, disciplined football team. They can hang in with most anyone, including us. Would love to see us blow them out but I highly doubt it happens this year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We have to come out dominant on both sides of the ball and never let up. Offense must block well and have consistent drives. Be dominant in the run game and pass at will. Defensively, we must live in their backfield, stuff the run and shut down their passing attack with DL penetration and tight coverage. We have to show the nation we are worthy of a solid #10 ranking.

Obvious threads are obvious, but I still love them.

We win the next three games easily.
UVA should be our next tough test at home.
Actually that stretch of UVA, UNC, NCst and plPitt will be tougher than people think.
All those teams are potential top 20 teams and have good QBs.
Agree. Don’t understand the hesitancy/concern with App State. They’re a sunbelt team that’s only known for an upset they pulled 14 years ago. Their best win since 2016 was against an 8-5 Wake Forest squad back in 2017. Funny enough, if you look at their board, they think they win on Saturday and that it boosts their “up and coming” program. I disagree, I think we win comfortably. If we don’t and struggle, or if we somehow lose, it’s curtains for Manny.

Not huge on Manny as I've posted several times before but I have a hard time seeing this one being all that close. If by close people mean how UAB played us last year in the first half and then we opened it up in the second half, I wouldn't be shocked to see that. Their QB isn't good this year so those experienced super senior WR don't scare me much.

Advertisement
It’s important the offense shows it’s ready to take the next step ahead of conference play..app is probably the best G5 program and better than at least 4 ACC teams rn (Duke, cuse, Wake, Louisville)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back