HUGE NCAA DOMINO TO FALL TOMORROW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This is a very reasonable take, I just question the authenticity of this public 'no penalty' claim. I mean sure, they won't their scholarships and all of that, but things like getting passed by on the depth chart, coaches being annoyed and being potentially harder on them next year, cutting playing time, etc.

Do we really believe coaches in the ilk of Saban or Urban-ites truly mean 'no penalty'?

That’s why they need to be able to transfer with no issue. Players fall out of favor with coaches for a bunch of reasons, can’t really control that.

Advertisement
They virus might be contained by then though. It’s not that deadly but it’s contagious Af

without distancing and safety protocols, it wont be contained. the NBA is kinda showing if you bubble your sport, test frequently, and adhere to social distancing you can achieve success within that sport but football wont be able to do so

Advertisement
got jokes except at least they were never beaten down by clemson the last two times they played by a margin of like 98-3 or w.e. it is.
showed in their record. Maybe they'll practice this year and do a little better.

All of this non sense over a virus with a less than 1% death rate (lower than the flu) and all of that for politics. Ridiculous and childish.
Again people are focusing way too much on the death rate and not factoring in the long term effects of this. Yea you may not die, but you may be permanently damaged with the long term effects.

Ha funny enough I would not doubt that there will be a discussion of more than 1 sec team getting in because they play so many preseason “ranked” teams.

Exactly. No OOC games to go by, so the narrative of “beating each other up,” every week is gonna be shoved down everyone’s throats at a level, never seen before.

Advertisement
got jokes except at least they were never beaten down by clemson the last two times they played by a margin of like 98-3 or w.e. it is.
mrw-people-here-actually-think-reaching-a-certain-karma-number-means-anything-to-anyone-25800.gif

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back