Homer vs Akers

I’m learning..this board is not for pure football discussion. Even if the topic is about your opinion on a pure football topic...you must side with our squad Miami and only Miami or your opinion doesn’t count lol

You’re siding with a guy that literally has like a thousand posts trashing Walton.

He lives to trash the guy. I think Walton smashed his mom and left her in the gutter.

He actually went on a 200 post rant about how Jordan Scarlett was better than Walton.

Good call, chief.

Advertisement
You’re siding with a guy that literally has like a thousand posts trashing Walton.

He lives to trash the guy. I think Walton smashed his mom and left her in the gutter.

He actually went on a 200 post rant about how Jordan Scarlett was better than Walton.

Good call, chief.

Walton smashing my mom is REALLY your go to. What do you think the over/under is on times you've posted that?

How about this.....Here's what Scarlett needs to do this year to have the exact same career rushing yards as Walton:

182 att 936 yds 5.1 ypc

I'll bet you if Scarlett stays healthy, he puts up better numbers than that this year. You willing to take that bet?

Walton smashing my mom is REALLY your go to. What do you think the over/under is on times you've posted that?

How about this.....Here's what Scarlett needs to do this year to have the exact same career rushing yards as Walton:

182 att 936 yds 5.1 ypc

I'll bet you if Scarlett stays healthy, he puts up better numbers than that this year. You willing to take that bet?

You just love you some Scarlett, don’t you **** lover.

What’s your fascination with him. Did he let you suck his dyk?

Every post you have is bashing NFL Pro Walton and hyping Scarlett. Why? Or is it what I said above?

I’ll put money on Homer having the better NFL career. Not saying he goes first round or anything, but NFL teams will be lining up for Homer because of his versatility and Special Teams ability.

You just love you some Scarlett, don’t you **** lover.

What’s your fascination with him. Did he let you suck his dyk?

Every post you have is bashing NFL Pro Walton and hyping Scarlett. Why? Or is it what I said above?

Take a deep breath....

Now try not to think of Walton in some type of sexual scenario.....

Are you willing to take the bet?

Advertisement
Take a deep breath....

Now try not to think of Walton in some type of sexual scenario.....

Are you willing to take the bet?

You’re the obsessed one. It’s really sick. Look at your posting history and get help.

Or are you Scarlett’s mom, or his bltch? Then I could understand.

But I’ll take your bet straight up. No outs. Injury or no injury.

Scarlett is such a pušśy, I could see him faking or exaggerating an injury because he might delusionally think he’s a high draft choice (like Walton) and wants to save himself for workouts and the combine (if he’s invited).

You’re the obsessed one. It’s really sick. Look at your posting history and get help.

Or are you Scarlett’s mom, or his bltch? Then I could understand.

But I’ll take your bet straight up. No outs. Injury or no injury.

Scarlett is such a pušśy, I could see him faking or exaggerating an injury because he might delusionally think he’s a high draft choice (like Walton) and wants to save himself for workouts and the combine (if he’s invited).

Sorry, I said don't think of Walton is a sexual scenario. I should've said don't think of ANY dude in a sexual scenario. My bad - that one's on me.

I'll take the bet, injury or not. Scarlett just needs to top 936 yds. Want to put $100 on it to make it more interesting?

Advertisement
Akers and Homer are two different backs. Homer poses more of a problem with his speed down the field. Short yardage, I would go with Akers every single time. Homer is the more proven threat out of the backfield, again due to his speed.

There isn't a big gap between either, you could argue either way, and both will play in the NFL.

Homer had the better setup last year since FSU lost Francois. I think their numbers would flip if you switched teams. Homer would still have the longer runs though.

It’s a ridiculously stupid for me to make this bet since who else do the turds have?

Of course he’s going to be their featured back, and 900+ isn’t a big ask.

So don’t give me this “cushion” stuff, I’m legit, but I’m not a sucker.

But since I already committed I won’t fold, so I’m calling it a bet. I don’t care about the hunny, I just don’t like to lose. But don’t come back to me if he gets suspended again for some knuckleheaded reason like last year, it still counts.

No matter this bet, Walton is ten times the man and football player than Scarlett...that’s not even up for discussion. And he won’t go as high in the draft as Walton.

I'll give you $100 too. Scarlett tops 936 yards, I win. If he gets injured, bets off. You good with that, or do you need the injury cushion like Original?

Scarlett is a Bïtch...soft *** dude...has to be to go to the Gaytes

Advertisement
Oh wait—bshaw is the guy who claimed Walton would be a sixth round pick and that Yearby is better. “Lmao.

It’s a ridiculously stupid for me to make this bet since who else do the turds have?

Of course he’s going to be their featured back, and 900+ isn’t a big ask.

So don’t give me this “cushion” stuff, I’m legit, but I’m not a sucker.

But since I already committed I won’t fold, so I’m calling it a bet. I don’t care about the hunny, I just don’t like to lose. But don’t come back to me if he gets suspended again for some knuckleheaded reason like last year, it still counts.

No matter this bet, Walton is ten times the man and football player than Scarlett...that’s not even up for discussion. And he won’t go as high in the draft as Walton.

That's my point - Scarlett rushing for the same or better yards as Walton "isn't a big ask".

So why do you say Walton is 10 times the football player than Scarlett?

Walton vs Scarlett is a legitimate discussion - I've said before, it's close and I can totally see how someone would prefer Walton.
I don't love Scarlett, I just think he's better than Walton.

Homer vs. Akers is a legitimate discussion - I prefer Homer, but I think it's close and I can totally see someone preferring Akers.

Homer vs. Walton is a legitimate discussion - At this time last year I said Homer would prove to be the better RB, and I still feel that way. But 90% of people called me an idiot for even suggesting it.

None of these are 100% definitive one way or the other IMO.

That's my point - Scarlett rushing for the same or better yards as Walton "isn't a big ask".

So why do you say Walton is 10 times the football player than Scarlett?

Walton vs Scarlett is a legitimate discussion - I've said before, it's close and I can totally see how someone would prefer Walton.
I don't love Scarlett, I just think he's better than Walton.

Homer vs. Akers is a legitimate discussion - I prefer Homer, but I think it's close and I can totally see someone preferring Akers.

Homer vs. Walton is a legitimate discussion - At this time last year I said Homer would prove to be the better RB, and I still feel that way. But 90% of people called me an idiot for even suggesting it.

None of these are 100% definitive one way or the other IMO.
Mark walton has been better in college, got drafted in the 4th round in 3 years. Likely would have went in the 2nd or 3rd round if not for his injury.

Advertisement
It’s not a big ask because who else do the turds have. Scarlett is average at best. An average back will go over 900 yards if he’s featured.

Walton is a much better football player.

Better running back, better special teams player, better teammate, better leader....all that translates into a much better football player as you will see in April 2019 when the people whose livelihoods are at stake, who know better than either of us, will make Scarlett either a low draft pick or undrafted.

Then you’ll have no choice but to admit you’re dead wrong.

It’s not a big ask because who else do the turds have. Scarlett is average at best. An average back will go over 900 yards if he’s featured.

Walton is a much better football player.

Better running back, better special teams player, better teammate, better leader....all that translates into a much better football player as you will see in April 2019 when the people whose livelihoods are at stake, who know better than either of us, will make Scarlett either a low draft pick or undrafted.

Then you’ll have no choice but to admit you’re dead wrong.

Bshaw28 - “I was 100% wrong on Walton.”

Mark walton has been better in college, got drafted in the 4th round in 3 years. Likely would have went in the 2nd or 3rd round if not for his injury.

I agree that Walton has put up better numbers in college, to this point. And the end of this year, that might be different.

Nick Chubb, Ronald Jones, Derrius Guice, Kerryon Johnson were 2nd round picks this year. I don't think Walton is in their category. (although I think Johnson was also overrated).

I thought Walton would go in the 6th, and he went in the 4th - so hey, I was completely wrong there and could be completely wrong about this.

This whole discussion about where Walton will get drafted started when I said it made no sense to have Ronald Jones ranked behind Walton. I still think that.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back