Homer vs Akers

@bshaw28 ... good to see you’re a man of your word. I’m sure there’s a worthwhile charity out there that could use a $100 contribution or the Hurricane Club student athlete fund would be fine as well. Just send me proof of your donation and we’ll call it square.

This is a very stand up thing to do. I'll make a donation and PM you the receipt

Advertisement
This is a very stand up thing to do. I'll make a donation and PM you the receipt

I’m impressed with the way you’re conducting yourself. Shows your integrity and character. Nowadays, it’s great to see people conducting themselves honorably. It still means something in my book. Nothing but respect for you.

Homer has 30+ receptions, strong hands, is tough as nails, loves contact, and is best out in space. We have capable RBs but not many established WRs. If I was Richt I'd try him in the slot.

Advertisement
Bengals fans disagree

While I have strongly disagreed with at least some of your running back evaluations... there is no question you are an honest and honorable man.

Many thanks for holding up your end of the bet by contributing $100 to the ALS foundation.

Well done, sir.

Advertisement
Back