Henry Parrish Makes Case he is the Best RB in Dade County

Advertisement
they are probably good with just chaney unless dallas declares
I'd like them to go hard at Parrish - but I agree that it seems like they've sold Chaney on the fact he's their only guy in this class.

I think Dallas is gone, and the Lingard situation has me nervous. I hope we don't end up in a situation where we need another RB, and it's too late to get in it for Parrish and any other RB's.

Advertisement
Parrish a Walton type player will compliment Chaney a Mc Gahee type .

Hopefully Parrish flips , my gut says yes and Parrish and Chaney together says

NOW LETS MAKE A RUN FOR IT ALL 🙌

GOCANES

I'd like them to go hard at Parrish - but I agree that it seems like they've sold Chaney on the fact he's their only guy in this class.

I think Dallas is gone, and the Lingard situation has me nervous. I hope we don't end up in a situation where we need another RB, and it's too late to get in it for Parrish and any other RB's.
Agreed. We need two for next season. Hope it’s Parrish but if not, we need another as Dallas is probably gone. He has a baby kid now and I’m sure wants the money. Probably a 3rd rd pick but this will give him the guaranteed money. Plus, you have Cam Davis/Harris who has not performed to the level everyone expected this season. Lingard and his health and/or whether he even wants to be here. Burns, no need to discuss.

Lol well he saw Miami take a W from Pitt... maybe that makes him want to go there. At this point we still need
CBs
OL

So rb is down the line...
Chaney
Harris
Burns/Lingard
That's a good group right there

Advertisement
I don’t get it.
Pittsburgh vs Coral Gables.
Weather. Not even close.
Stadium, an nfl stadium away from campus just like ours.
Attendance at Pitt. Not impressed considering they were coastal contenders and no way that atmosphere is anywhere close to hard rock.
I hope we keep working to land him.

I don’t get it.
Weather. Not even close.
Attendance at Pitt. Not impressed considering they were coastal contenders and no way that atmosphere is anywhere close to hard rock.

Some people just want to get out of state. When that's the case, there's really nothing you can do about it

I don’t get it.
Weather. Not even close.
Lol don’t nobody give one fûck about weather. Plus he grew up there so the shît is old to him.
Should’ve focused on landing him earlier instead of ignoring him.

Advertisement
I still really like this kid.

Not a blazer by any means but he has great vision and doesn't slow to make his cuts in the hole....he sticks his foot in the ground and goes.

USC supposedly offered him last week.

I still really like this kid.

Not a blazer by any means but he has great vision and doesn't slow to make his cuts in the hole....he sticks his foot in the ground and goes.

USC supposedly offered him last week.
Being a blazer is awesome but hardly the most important trait for a RB. Leveon, Kareem Hunt, James Connor, Dalvin Cook are not blazers.

Not saying he’s them, but if he’s got vision, ball security, agility, change in pace, he will be very successful.

Advertisement
I don’t get it.
Weather. Not even close.

they offered him very early, if not first. That’s why he likes Pitt so much.

Advertisement
Back