Henry Parrish Makes Case he is the Best RB in Dade County

Y’all need to let this go. Even if we offered now who knows if the kid would feel some kind of way and tell us to F off. We are really late to the game here. Plus, has anyone else in the state offered?
Can’t let this go. I was screaming for Bandy for a year and a half before we finally offered. That worked out pretty good. Bottom line is that he balls and should stay home.

Advertisement
Advertisement
WoW 3 backs. We have two really great backs not sure if we really need to rotate to 3 backs, our 2 backs ball the **** out. I wonder if that matters or not.....

Parrish field presence and eye hand coordination impressive just performs as the play unfolds excellent senses .

Just like his game, he hasn’t scratched his talent yet he’s due to explode soon.

Advertisement
UCF kid? Why would we not want him? Curious question, numbers issue? I have never watched the kid play so I defer to the boots on the ground and it seems the consensus is most want the kid.

They think he’s tapped out like Yearby. I see a better prospect than that. Plus, Yearby still had a 1k season at a decent clip.

They think he’s tapped out like Yearby. I see a better prospect than that. Plus, Yearby still had a 1k season at a decent clip.
Interesting. Seems like you can find a back in the NFL anywhere. College game they can be a game changer. A good Dade back is tough to pass up. Hope they are right... Off topic but is Lil Cous hurt? Watching UGA now and don’t see him. I know he was banged up earlier in the year.

In regards to Yearby and Cook. Their were discussions here that Yearby was better than Cook. That also could have been me minding myself we got the better back. I never saw them play live but Cook is a different level back. If Parrish is in that world, head scratcher but I doubt that is the case.

Advertisement
In regards to Yearby and Cook. Their were discussions here that Yearby was better than Cook. That also could have been me minding myself we got the better back. I never saw them play live but Cook is a different level back. If Parrish is in that world, head scratcher but I doubt that is the case.

I was always a Cook guy but I don’t think that comparison applies here. Parrish isn’t the product of the system, he is the system.

Well well, looks like Parrish is waiting until February to sign and will choose between UM and Pitt. The biggest hold up is UM not giving him not providing a commitable offer.

Go Canes

Advertisement
4,000+ yards in 2 seasons vs the toughest 8A Dade comp, while being the catalyst to back to back undefeated State champ teams. But there's questions about whether or not he's good enough to play here smh lol.

And the constant Yearby talk is really lazy & doesn't make sense here, they play nothing alike, Yearby was slow & had no wiggle or change of direction to his game at all. Parrish is clearly faster, with very good vision & is an absolute playmaker with his ability to escape traffic & break long runs.

The Yearby vs Cook conversation always comes up on this board whenever anybody ever talks about a RB, but in what way is that comparable to Henry Parrish? No one is arguing that Parrish is a better RB than Chaney & every single person knows Chaney is the best back, what people have argued is that Parrish is a really good back & would be a great 2nd back to take in this class & would provide great depth.

Send him a committable offer & if he wants in he'll sign with us, we can make room for him in the class & on the roster. If he's not interested then it won't matter anyway, he's a talented luxury not a necessity.

Advertisement
Back