Henry Parrish Makes Case he is the Best RB in Dade County

Advertisement
I have been a big fan of this kid for some time. IMO, staff needs to make him a priority and get him locked up. Setting what I consider his obvious talent aside, the Deerfield kid being a Deerfield kid + Asa transferring makes him that much more important.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah to bad Parrish doesnt bleed orange and green...

He does bleed Orange and Green, but he feels slighted by the staff. If Manny and Enos made him a priority (don’t think they will which I don’t understand), then Parrish flips to Miami. The kid is in his “feels” as the kids today say, but if Miami legitimately wants him and pushes for him: Parrish and Chaney will be a great 1-2 punch (my money would be on Parrish having a better college career).

He does bleed Orange and Green, but he feels slighted by the staff. If Manny and Enos made him a priority (don’t think they will which I don’t understand), then Parrish flips to Miami. The kid is in his “feels” as the kids today say, but if Miami legitimately wants him and pushes for him: Parrish and Chaney will be a great 1-2 punch (my money would be on Parrish having a better college career).
Bleeds Orange and Green...Commits to Pitt... Dont play your self.

Bleeds Orange and Green...Commits to Pitt... Dont play your self.

He wasn’t going to be kept hanging. From what I understand he tried to commit and the staff told him, Knighton is on line 2, pls hold. What would u do? No kid, especially one deemed as the best at their position in the county, is going to be made to feel like he’s not good enough to play here.

He wasn’t going to be kept hanging. From what I understand he tried to commit and the staff told him, Knighton is line 2, pls hold. What would u do? No kid, especially one deemed as the best at their position in the county, is going to be made to feel like he’s not good enough to play here.
Clearly doesnt bleed orange and green if he isnt willing to wait a bit, but thats based on rumors any ways.

Advertisement
It is a rumor, but regardless, if the staff is saying “we’re OK w taking one back”, I’m sorry, I would’ve done the same exact thing. I’m not going to wait on u.
For all we know he decided he wanted to be the top dog and realized that wasnt going to happen with Chaney coming and decided to go somewhere he could be that. Regardless, talking about how a guy "bleeds orange and green" while he is committed to a team in our division is kind of hilarious.

Advertisement
For all we know he decided he wanted to be the top dog and realized that wasnt going to happen with Chaney coming and decided to go somewhere he could be that. Regardless, talking about how a guy "bleeds orange and green" while he is committed to a team in our division is kind of hilarious.

He committed and won't be left holding his **** at either signing day.

Lots of kids bleed orange and green and go elsewhere because Miami went elsewhere. Seriously, what do you expect the kid to do? He should sit around while his plan b, c and d fill up on RBs?

If Miami circles back and prioritizes Parrish, the kid will drop Pitt and commit to Miami. This isn't Jobe or any of those other losers. This is a situation of Miami going elsewhere and the kid not willing to gamble with his options.

It is a rumor, but regardless, if the staff is saying “we’re OK w taking one back”, I’m sorry, I would’ve done the same exact thing. I’m not going to wait on u.

This..LOL @ the idiot posters who thinks this kid should just hold out until the 12th of never for the thumbs up from the staff. That’s how you look up and all your backup options have told you “Sorry you waited too long. We are full now. You can take a grayshirt though” and you end up at East Tennessee state.

Some of y’all need to stop the madness.

Advertisement
Back