Henry Parrish Makes Case he is the Best RB in Dade County

Before we crown him. I want to see him put up those number against a team that is not filled with 5’8 prep boys that can’t tackle.

Columbus playing Belen is like Miami playing Bethune Cookman

You sound really uninformed right now. You know he put up 160 yards and 3 TDs against Deerfield last year, right? Another 160 against BTW. And, of course, went over 200 yards against Northwestern.

What you are asking this kid to do, he has already done.

Advertisement
Kid is a stud. Staff is ***king up BIG TIME here. Even Chaney endorses Parrish as the RB that he’d like to be paired up with in this class. He said that Parrish is a dog.

This may be another one of those stupid decisions by the guys that always think that they’re the smartest guys in the room, while overthinking **** that is obvious to everyone else.

Shaq, Pickney and McCloud balled out their Freshman year. This was due to the fact that Manny didn’t fully introduce his D playbook to them. He even stated back then that he didn’t want them thinking too much, just playing fast. As soon as he gave them too much **** to think about, their play declined.

It’s not a coincidence, and it’s not rocket science. Let the hunters hunt and stop trying to reinvent the wheel. Too much thinking = poor reaction time and lack of instinct.

Kid is a stud. Staff is ***king up BIG TIME here. Even Chaney endorses Parrish as the RB that he’d like to be paired up with in this class. He said that Parrish is a dog.

This may be another one of those stupid decisions by the guys that always think that they’re the smartest guys in the room, while overthinking **** that is obvious to everyone else.

Shaq, Pickney and McCloud balled out their Freshman year. This was due to the fact that Manny didn’t fully introduce his D playbook to them. He even stated back then that he didn’t want them thinking too much, just playing fast. As soon as he gave them too much **** to think about, their play declined.

It’s not a coincidence, and it’s not rocket science. Let the hunters hunt and stop trying to reinvent the wheel. Too much thinking = poor reaction time and lack of instinct.

Glad u said it.

Advertisement
He is a 3 star... we have a 5 star committed. Lol at living in the past, we still grab top tier recruits and dont need to grovel for players of the talent level of Parrish. If kid was that big of a die hard fan he would understand how it works when you arent the top dog. You seem incredibly out of touch.

Chaney is a 4 star. How can someone be that condescending while providing incorrect info.

From what I've seen Parrish is a way more effective RB then Knighton , Parrish has field presence and off the chain eye to hand coordination and peripheral vision an uncanny gift.

Parrish an Emmet Smith type runner

GOCANES

From what I've seen Parrish is a way more effective RB then Knighton , Parrish has field presence and off the chain eye to hand coordination and peripheral vision an uncanny gift.

Parrish an Emmet Smith type runner

GOCANES
Where are the offers from Bama, UGA, Clemson, OSU, ND, Auburn, LSU and so on...? These schools are pretty connected and I doubt they at all missing the boat on this kid. His current offer list is at the level of a 3 star kid. Unless he is a late bloomer, you all are :cigar:

Advertisement
Where are the offers from Bama, UGA, Clemson, OSU, ND, Auburn, LSU and so on...? These schools are pretty connected and I doubt they at all missing the boat on this kid. His current offer list is at the level of a 3 star kid. Unless he is a late bloomer, you all are :cigar:
So because the big bag schools haven’t offered he’s not worth giving an offer to that’s the dumbest thing I ever heard. The kid is a baller on the field and should have been given a offer already the staff needs to stop playing.

I watched Knighton play and I wasn't overly WOW in his play , Parrish though played with abandon aggressiveness just something I picked up on utilizing his tools while K just didn't have that fire I saw in Parrish.

There are so many superb RB out there and yes Parrish doesn't have to schools you shared , but when there's a player like this next store whom you know through other recruits has extended his hand / ear to The U even after basically being ignored.

Call his cell asap and at least have a hush hush conversation , I feel if we wholeheartedly connect Parrish will FLIP with a good feeiling of it was meant to be.

GOCANES

Before we crown him. I want to see him put up those number against a team that is not filled with 5’8 prep boys that can’t tackle.

i didnt realize our team was in desperate need of rb's.
We got cheney. ill go off the staffs evals, i dont care about CIS All Americans.

Advertisement
He is a 3 star... we have a 5 star committed. Lol at living in the past, we still grab top tier recruits and dont need to grovel for players of the talent level of Parrish. If kid was that big of a die hard fan he would understand how it works when you arent the top dog. You seem incredibly out of touch.
Bandy bled orange and green while committed to Oklahoma. He didnt wait either.

Thank God ur not in charge of recruiting, such as simple, short minded perspective
right. i was the guy who said offer DJ Moore over Lawrence Cager among other things.
I felt Zion was a good take. I never said this kid wasnt good but our staff has extremely detailed evals.

Advertisement
So because the big bag schools haven’t offered he’s not worth giving an offer to that’s the dumbest thing I ever heard. The kid is a baller on the field and should have been given a offer already the staff needs to stop playing.
FIU, FAU, Indiana, Kent State, Toledo, W Kentucky, Wake Forest, Marshall and WV make up half the kids offers. Honestly, there are a couple of red flag schools in there too, like Marshall, Toledo and WV. Those schools that take the kids with academic issues... Maybe, that's part of the problem. I don't know.

The kid maybe a take, but there are better backs out there. As it currently stands, it looks like DJ will leave after this year barring injury. I don't see this kid coming on board unless, somebody like Burns leaves. Next year (2020) your looking at Cam, Lorenzo, Burns and Chaney all wanting carries... 2021 Has Franklin coming on board and they will probably add a second smaller, quicker back to the mix. If you want to see a real offer list look at Chaney's or Franklin's...

Check his numbers last year. Lit up Northwestern and Deerfield Beach. Is that enough for you?

Advertisement
Back