Henry Parrish Makes Case he is the Best RB in Dade County

I just dont understand our recruiting sometimes and its the main gripe I have had consistency with every staff at times and thats not a good thing

100% dawg....I am dumbfounded...rumors are he reached out to the staff after his run against belen went viral. Very sad if that's true. I believe we will eventually offer him however, I'm afraid it'll be too late.

btw when are we getting a video? maybe one next week for UNC?

Advertisement
This..LOL @ the idiot posters who thinks this kid should just hold out until the 12th of never for the thumbs up from the staff. That’s how you look up and all your backup options have told you “Sorry you waited too long. We are full now. You can take a grayshirt though” and you end up at East Tennessee state.

Some of y’all need to stop the madness.
Well if he is good as many on this site thinks, no way any team in the ACC (exclude Clemson, FSU) will not have a spot for him. I remember when Mark Walton was being recruited (True to the Orange & Green) he said he did not care who we recruited he was coming to the U.

100% dawg....I am dumbfounded...rumors are he reached out to the staff after his run against belen went viral. Very sad if that's true. I believe we will eventually offer him however, I'm afraid it'll be too late.

btw when are we getting a video? maybe one next week for UNC?
I want to see unc play first. It wont be to late if he loves Miami that much.

He committed and won't be left holding his **** at either signing day.

Lots of kids bleed orange and green and go elsewhere because Miami went elsewhere. Seriously, what do you expect the kid to do? He should sit around while his plan b, c and d fill up on RBs?

If Miami circles back and prioritizes Parrish, the kid will drop Pitt and commit to Miami. This isn't Jobe or any of those other losers. This is a situation of Miami going elsewhere and the kid not willing to gamble with his options.
"bleeds orange and green"... would wait before committing to a division foe.

This..LOL @ the idiot posters who thinks this kid should just hold out until the 12th of never for the thumbs up from the staff. That’s how you look up and all your backup options have told you “Sorry you waited too long. We are full now. You can take a grayshirt though” and you end up at East Tennessee state.

Some of y’all need to stop the madness.
Hey if you guys are going to say he "bleeds orange and green" then thats how it is.

Advertisement
For all we know he decided he wanted to be the top dog and realized that wasnt going to happen with Chaney coming and decided to go somewhere he could be that. Regardless, talking about how a guy "bleeds orange and green" while he is committed to a team in our division is kind of hilarious.

He committed to the school that prioritized him. Take off ur glasses; there have been several kids that wanted to be Canes that we misevaluated, didn’t prioritize, or just didn’t recruit. The problem I’ve had w these staffs, lately, is their eye and their inability to sell.

They keep living off the work we’ve had yesteryear, instead of facing reality of what today is.

I’m in sales, and to toot my own horn for a sec, very good at the job and it’s been that way when it was illegal and now legal. Lol.

In order to be successful, u have to be able to make customers feel wanted w/o looking desperate; and if u have two prospects coming for the same product at the same time, even if u have an appt schedule w one, u better know how to make them BOTH feel prioritized, even if one has to wait a minute.

Our past staffs has had zero balance w prospect A & prospect B. Prospect A may be ur priority, but that don’t mean u forget all about Prospect B, b/c if Prospect A don’t work out, you’ve now made Prospect B feel like sloppy seconds. Knighton & Parrish should’ve both made to feel like a priority and if Parrish wanted in, and Knighton was wavering, u take the bird in the hand, when they are of this caliber.

These staffs have been tripping all over themselves for a minute in the recruiting game. Always make sure Prospect A & B feel the love w/o looking like u’re desperate, and stop selling what we did in the 80’s through early 2000’s.

I kinda blended in our recruiting woes w why Parrish bounced

He committed to the school that prioritized him. Take off ur glasses; there have been several kids that wanted to be Canes that we misevaluated, didn’t prioritize, or just didn’t recruit. The problem I’ve had w these staffs, lately, is their eye and their inability to sell.

They keep living off the work we’ve had yesteryear, instead of facing reality of what today is.

I’m in sales, and to toot my own horn for a sec, very good at the job and it’s been that way when it was illegal and now legal. Lol.

In order to be successful, u have to be able to make customers feel wanted w/o looking desperate; and if u have two prospects coming for the same product at the same time, even if u have an appt schedule w one, u better know how to make them BOTH feel prioritized, even if one has to wait a minute.

Our past staffs has had zero balance w prospect A & prospect B. Prospect A may be ur priority, but that don’t mean u forget all about Prospect B, b/c if Prospect A don’t work out, you’ve now made Prospect B feel like sloppy seconds. Knighton & Parrish should’ve both made to feel like a priority and if Parrish wanted in, and Knighton was wavering, u take the bird in the hand, when they are of this caliber.

These staffs have been tripping all over themselves for a minute in the recruiting game. Always make sure Prospect A & B feel the love w/o looking like u’re desperate, and stop selling what we did in the 80’s through early 2000’s.

He is a 3 star... we have a 5 star committed. Lol at living in the past, we still grab top tier recruits and dont need to grovel for players of the talent level of Parrish. If kid was that big of a die hard fan he would understand how it works when you arent the top dog. You seem incredibly out of touch.

The program hasn't really had anything to sell. Can't keep talking about the future and then 15 years later you still got coaches saying it. Miami has to get it done on the field.

Advertisement
He is a 3 star... we have a 5 star committed. Lol at living in the past, we still grab top tier recruits and dont need to grovel for players of the talent level of Parrish. If kid was that big of a die hard fan he would understand how it works when you arent the top dog. You seem incredibly out of touch.
Your the one out of touch.

Perfectly said. We need to correct the mistake before it’s too late.

Advertisement

Bingo. That era came, left, and is gone.

We need to recruit kids that can come here and ball in this conference.

Also been disappointed in the recruited jobs these staffs have done recently.

Best RB in south Florida and the best QB in SF should be prioritized heavily.

Missing Geno, Bridgewater, Lamar, Brandon Doughty, would have put us ahead the last few years big time.

Some kids down in South Florida do get overlooked yearly just due to sheer numbers of available prospects down there.

Still mad about the Devin Bush bs

Gets right to the point as a focused young man. He said he had to show EVERYONE he is the best running back in Dade County. Love the boulder size chip on this young man's shoulder.

UM definitely needs to find a way to get him in the 2020 class.

Go Canes

I know it was against a not great Belen defense, but he looks bigger and faster than last year. A lot of times the two and three stars that are NFL 1st round picks are the ones that actually list their real age and don't peak out as HS Sophs.

Advertisement
The kid committed too early... If he is truly the best RB in Dade, he will be able to pick and choose. You idiots need to stop defending him choosing F'in Pitt...

Before we crown him. I want to see him put up those number against a team that is not filled with 5’8 prep boys that can’t tackle.

Columbus playing Belen is like Miami playing Bethune Cookman

Naw blood; that’s u.

Advertisement
Back