Henry Parrish Makes Case he is the Best RB in Dade County

I don’t get it.
Pittsburgh vs Coral Gables.
Weather. Not even close.
Stadium, an nfl stadium away from campus just like ours.
Attendance at Pitt. Not impressed considering they were coastal contenders and no way that atmosphere is anywhere close to hard rock.
I hope we keep working to land him.
He probably feels he has a quicker and more secure path to starting there.

Advertisement
Cook is fast enough to not get caught from behind but 4.5 40 is hardly representative of a burner. Cook's movement skills are much more nuanced than running fast in a straight line.

Eh - disagree. You and i are usually on the same page but anything under a 4.5 is moving.

Nobody is ever going to call Gurley or McCaffrey slow, but Gurley ran 4.52 and McCaffrey ran 4.48 to Cook's 4.49.

Eh - disagree. You and i are usually on the same page but anything under a 4.5 is moving.

Nobody is ever going to call Gurley or McCaffrey slow, but Gurley ran 4.52 and McCaffrey ran 4.48 to Cook's 4.49.

People have been ruined by all the bs 4.3’s everyone claimed. Which were majority all bs.

4.4/4.5 is straight hauling ***.

Advertisement
Are you on drugs saying Dalvin Cook isn't a burner?)
If that’s what you took away from that then you missed the point. Your sober *** should know a 4.5 is respectable but hardly elite, and being in the 9th percentile at the combine in terms of athletic testing is very bad.

The point is quite clear: being the best athlete or having certain traits doesn’t make a position player. There’s enough context clues for you to comprehend, or so I thought. I’m really happy you got your attention, though.

Advertisement

Gurley is slow - now at least - but yeah McCaffrey is a burner no doubt. I'm surprised he ran 4.48 he must be faster now. Cook honestly looks slower now than at Central but he and Kamara are in their own class with the way they can evade and manipulate contact. Gore, Cook and Duke Johnson are all testaments to how South Florida backs are the most skilled/conceptual/nuanced out there. And Parrish has those elements to his game.

Also as the other guy stated Cook's athletic profile at the combine was rough in general. The 40 was his best drill.

Also McCaffrey has been one of the few players this season to clock over 20mph in at least 3 plays. Also has the fastest td run of any player this season at 21.85
The fastest speed by any player this season is Cordarrele Patterson with 22.23.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Parrish, Miami-Dade County’s leading rusher with 2,110 yards, led the Explorers with 160 rushing yards on 12 carries and two touchdowns. McDuffey passed for 97 yards and two touchdowns. Ghana Oboh led the Stingarees with 90 rushing yards.
But he’s slow they say.

But he’s slow they say.

Parrish the perfect compliment with Chaney in this session he’s a ball player.

Knighton I feel sees our depth and isn’t confident enough to challenge therefore continues searching for guarantee to start he doesn’t want to hear the word complete . He’ll say it only if it’s promised in closed doors.

just my thoughts here but Parrish would be great with FLOWE

Y’all need to let this go. Even if we offered now who knows if the kid would feel some kind of way and tell us to F off. We are really late to the game here. Plus, has anyone else in the state offered?

Advertisement
B
Y’all need to let this go. Even if we offered now who knows if the kid would feel some kind of way and tell us to F off. We are really late to the game here. Plus, has anyone else in the state offered?

But boy it would be great to have these two just to have at least the feeling of seeing NC glimmer is nice.

Advertisement
Back