Harley confirms he will OV to Miami starting tonight.

Advertisement
this is exactly the type of kid you stick your neck out for as a program, and then he spurns you on signing day leaving you completely empty handed. you dont think he's already done this to us once? where do you think pete got his confident "he comin" from?

usually, im all for our staff taking every shot they can. but in this instance, id be fine if they just walked away.

D$ spitting truth in this thread.

We currently have one WR committed. We need bodies.

No. We need players, not bodies. You guys panic too quickly and wanna start settling for "bodies." There are still plenty of guys out there, and we'll get ours.

Would you rather have Dayall Harris 2.0 or Mike Harley?

Just give me a guy that wants to play Cane football...drama free

Give me the guy who's going to help us win games.

Advertisement
If UF offered, he'd burn WVU, yet Miami's offer was "too late."

Could he commit here if he wanted to at this point, or are we waiting to see what happens with Pouncey, Thomas and a long shot Smith?

I think the staff has to stay more level-headed than we fans and are probably less vindictive about all this stuff, but I am curious how open the door is.

At this point, you need to have a pretty good idea what this class will look like.

I'm triggered by cvnts. He's a low character cvnt. Guys like him fold up. There are better options out there, and I don't want to see my U get trolled any longer by this cvnt.

Quincy Wilson was supposed to be a low-character cvnt. In May, he'll be shaking Roger Goodell's hand.

Could Harley bust? Of course. Half of these kids flop. But he's more talented than the walk-ons he'd be replacing on the depth chart. Bring him in and let his character reveal itself.

DMoney is right, I mean ***** Quincy Wilson, but he's right. I'm not sure why people are throwing feelings into this. You think every kid on our roster worshipped the U or had them #1 ? Come on.

Remember Kellen Winslow wanting to sign with Washington?

this is exactly the type of kid you stick your neck out for as a program, and then he spurns you on signing day leaving you completely empty handed. you dont think he's already done this to us once? where do you think pete got his confident "he comin" from?

usually, im all for our staff taking every shot they can. but in this instance, id be fine if they just walked away.

Richt isn't going to get played by Harley. He's a 15 year vet who has pulled in more talented divas than this kid.

this is exactly the type of kid you stick your neck out for as a program, and then he spurns you on signing day leaving you completely empty handed.

How will he leave us empty handed? We're still going to recruit Thomas, Smith, Pouncey and Njoku. I don't see the downside and neither do the coaches.

Advertisement
LOL Ivins throwing shade @ Canesport and Ferman saying:

"I have been told not to say anything so Im not going to post anything right now, but TOS isn't helping Miami's chances of flipping Harley by running a story"

I'm triggered by cvnts. He's a low character cvnt. Guys like him fold up. There are better options out there, and I don't want to see my U get trolled any longer by this cvnt.

Quincy Wilson was supposed to be a low-character cvnt. In May, he'll be shaking Roger Goodell's hand.

Could Harley bust? Of course. Half of these kids flop. But he's more talented than the walk-ons he'd be replacing on the depth chart. Bring him in and let his character reveal itself.

DMoney is right, I mean ***** Quincy Wilson, but he's right. I'm not sure why people are throwing feelings into this. You think every kid on our roster worshipped the U or had them #1 ? Come on.

Remember Kellen Winslow wanting to sign with Washington?

Qunicy Wilson. Man, as big of a recruiting f&^* up as there could be.

this is exactly the type of kid you stick your neck out for as a program, and then he spurns you on signing day leaving you completely empty handed.

How will he leave us empty handed? We're still going to recruit Thomas, Smith, Pouncey and Njoku. I don't see the downside and neither do the coaches.

sure, if we get those 4 other kids then we wont be empty handed. are you suggesting he's not that type of kid or that he hadnt already at one point mislead our staff/pete?

I want Thomas. This guy is a decent backup plan to Thomas.

this. thomas is the 7th rated receiver in the class and is possibly the fastest guy in the country. idc where the recruit comes from, but Thomas is better than Harley and if this jeopardizes your ability to land Thomas, see ya harley

Advertisement
If Mike Harley was good enough before he affirmed to WVU he's good enough now. Get out of your feels.

sure, if we get those 4 other kids then we wont be empty handed. are you suggesting he's not that type of kid or that he hadnt already at one point mislead our staff/pete?

I'm suggesting that it doesn't matter at this point and the coaches clearly don't care.

If Mike Harley was good enough before he affirmed to WVU he's good enough now. Get out of your feels.

if thomas chooses to go to Lville bc of Harley, would you still be okay with it? idc where the dude is from, ill take the better player -- Thomas

Advertisement

Some people didn't think Harley was "good enough" before. Throw in his apparent love for the Gators and trolling Miami before and during the bowl game it is perfectly understandable why fans aren't all that thrilled with him. Until he actually signs a Miami LOI let him get roasted. He didn't mind giving it out.

"I have been told not to say anything so Im not going to post anything right now, but TOS isn't helping Miami's chances of flipping Harley by running a story"

Not surprised. Ferman never been a Miami fan.

Not surprised. Ferman never been a Miami fan.

He's the worst. Even a fresh faced newcomer like Ivins has to tell him to shut the **** up

D$ spitting truth in this thread.

We currently have one WR committed. We need bodies.

No. We need players, not bodies. You guys panic too quickly and wanna start settling for "bodies." There are still plenty of guys out there, and we'll get ours.

Would you rather have Dayall Harris 2.0 or Mike Harley?

Just give me a guy that wants to play Cane football...drama free

LOL that'll get us back to winning a championship.

Advertisement
Back