Harley confirms he will OV to Miami starting tonight.

Advertisement
Don't be so sure about Jeff Thomas, he is in a big time bromance with Lamar Jackson. Louisville is all over him.

Harley is dynamite without pads and with the time to make quadruple moves. A 7 on 7 legend.

He didn't stick out in the actual game at all. Actually got blown up in the backfield on a jet sweep then threw a temper tantrum about it on the sidelines. That's the only play I remember seeing him on.

Like I've been saying for months now, kid is overrated. He has straight line speed and decent hands but the wiggle is lacking. He'll make a decent college player because he has the ability to take the top off of a defense, beyond that I just don't see it.

The wiggle is where a guy like Jeff Thomas blows him out of the water. Not to mention being faster straight line as well.

Just my opinion of course.

Thomas is the better prospect, but I'll take some of this, whatever it is. Have him doing updowns til he pukes for the way he's handled the process, though.

[TWEET]812495057983074304[/TWEET]

Wtf is that little ghey dance move he does in the end zone?

Harley is dynamite without pads and with the time to make quadruple moves. A 7 on 7 legend.

He didn't stick out in the actual game at all. Actually got blown up in the backfield on a jet sweep then threw a temper tantrum about it on the sidelines. That's the only play I remember seeing him on.

Like I've been saying for months now, kid is overrated. He has straight line speed and decent hands but the wiggle is lacking. He'll make a decent college player because he has the ability to take the top off of a defense, beyond that I just don't see it.

The wiggle is where a guy like Jeff Thomas blows him out of the water. Not to mention being faster straight line as well.

Thomas is the better prospect, but I'll take some of this, whatever it is. Have him doing updowns til he pukes for the way he's handled the process, though.

Not familiar with Kodak Black?

Advertisement

Lol most of these old heads don't know who Kodak is.

He's really only overrated on CIS. Everywhere else he's a 3 star with no marquee offers. Seems like everyone but CIS has him rated pretty accurately.

He just finished playing the Army All-American game. He's a 4-star on Rivals. And our coaches, with a full season of film to evaluate, are now begging him to come on an official visit.

It's not only CIS on Harley. We were just first.

Why are people so hung up on their feelings? Richt and Dugans aren't getting emotional about the stupid process. They just want talent. Me too.

The kid is talented but let's not act like some kids from STA aren't being propped up in recruiter rankings and invites to all american games because of STA's clout. Let's be real, we have a kid with 29 catches for 400yds and 8td's whos supposed to be a 3 star all american catching balls from Jake Allen who was invited to the elite 11 for only god knows why. Money talks.

From another site---Strange both parents t say this and kid appears to not listen to them at all.

"My wife is pushing for Miami, and I also would love to see him in orange and green," Mike Sr. said. "So we sat down and talked with him, said `Let's go talk to them, visit.' He agreed but said he's not going to commit there, that he's going to stay firm with West Virginia."

Kid wants to go to UM but his previous stupidity would make him look like a fool if he committed to Miami now, and he knows it
Kid is letting pride get the best of him. Hopefully the coaches can get him onboard.

Can't believe you guys can't see what this kid is doing... Smh

Not sure if I'm thinking what you're thinking but with this kid my concern is that he's either still trying to get a Gayturd offer or he's trying to ***** us up with Jeff Thomas just to ***** us. Said it before. I don't trust this wanna be Gayturd.

Advertisement
He's really only overrated on CIS. Everywhere else he's a 3 star with no marquee offers. Seems like everyone but CIS has him rated pretty accurately.

He just finished playing the Army All-American game. He's a 4-star on Rivals. And our coaches, with a full season of film to evaluate, are now begging him to come on an official visit.

Why are people so hung up on their feelings? Richt and Dugans aren't getting emotional about the stupid process. They just want talent. Me too.

This. Chise is especially triggered by the recruitment of this kid for some reason.

He's a good player at a position of need and brings unique traits to the table. I'm not a fan of his character but I hope we sign him.

I would say a "poor mans" Dorsett though just because I don't think he has quite the same top-end speed.

The big disclaimer is that Dorsett had excellent character and work ethic.

I don't know much about Harley aside from the fact that he's close to Sam Bruce. If he can avoid the mistakes that Bruce made, he can be a very good college player IMO.

Sorry I down voted you clicked on wrong one..was to be an up vote. Will make it up on another of your posts.

I believe that his problem with wrong types is not really founded so much as Mon and Pop do not seem to be so worried--from another site--

"My wife is pushing for Miami, and I also would love to see him in orange and green," Mike Sr. said. "So we sat down and talked with him, said `Let's go talk to them, visit.' He agreed but said he's not going to commit there, that he's going to stay firm with West Virginia."

This seems to confirm what I've thought about this guy all along. He knows he can't play at this level and is scared of being buried behind a bunch of better WRs. So he's going somewhere where he thinks he can be a big fish.

Kodak_Instamatic_X-15F.jpg

I find it ironic that the posters who told me to "get out of my feelings" in the thread about Richt's recruiting fails are now the same ones acting like Harley stole their girlfriend.

If he wants to come here, we take him without hesitation. Period.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Harley and his fam just coming to hit up some skrimps at the Pelican tomorrow night.

Ivin's saying he might not visit. Seems WVU pulling every lever they have to make it not happen.

You guys are right. I'm 50 and know nothing about it but I'll go and Google it now like the old head I am.

Advertisement

I don't like his character. Guys like him bust.

He's a moderately productive midget with good speed and no moves. You can crow till the cows come home about him, but he's rated just about where he should be rated--a 3 star with no marquee offers aside from UM.

If this was Harry Beudy, I'd be all the way in on him even after he enrolled at Alabaga. So don't give me that nonsense about feelings. This guy's marginal, and you can't get played by clowns like this.

This. Chise is especially triggered by the recruitment of this kid for some reason.

He's a good player at a position of need and brings unique traits to the table. I'm not a fan of his character but I hope we sign him.

I'm triggered by cvnts. He's a low character cvnt. Guys like him fold up. There are better options out there, and I don't want to see my U get trolled any longer by this cvnt.

I don't like his character. Guys like him bust.

He's a moderately productive midget with good speed and no moves. You can crow till the cows come home about him, but he's rated just about where he should be rated--a 3 star with no marquee offers aside from UM.

If this was Harry Beudy, I'd be all the way in on him even after he enrolled at Alabaga. So don't give me that nonsense about feelings. This guy's marginal, and you can't get played by clowns like this.

Chise is right, guys like this have bust written all over them. Franchise is also able to objectively look at things. I'd still take him but young "man" needs to mature IMO. I could see his recruitment ending like Corey Holmes, trying to transfer back near home after graduating.

Ivin's saying he might not visit. Seems WVU pulling every lever they have to make it not happen.

He shouldn't visit if what his dad said is true. His dad said he might visit but that he's not going to commit to UM and is going to stick with WVU.

Advertisement
Back