Harley confirms he will OV to Miami starting tonight.

247 Andrew Ivins on Harley:

Ivins: I'll explain more at a later date what's going on, but can't now.

Random Poster 1: "Just throwing the scenario out there, but say Smith, Thomas, Harley, and Pouncey all want in, who is the odd man out? Or do we take them all?"

Ivins: I personally believe Miami would take them all.

Random Poster 2: "TOS reporting that his parents want him to visit and he has said he will visit this weekend."

Ivins: I have been told not to say anything so I'm not going to post anything right now, but TOS isn't helping Miami's chances of flipping Harley by running a story.

I'm sorry but no way we take 5 WRs this class.

Smith and Thomas are takes all the way. Njoku is going to be in this class. Don't see him being dropped this late after being loyal all year.

**** I think if we get Smith and Thomas to go with Njoku we should close up shop and be done and move on to the 4 guys in the 2018 class.
But I think Pouncey and Harley are going for the same scholarship.
I believe the original plan was to take 3 WRs this class.

Smith not coming guys

Advertisement

Random Poster 1: "Just throwing the scenario out there, but say Smith, Thomas, Harley, and Pouncey all want in, who is the odd man out? Or do we take them all?"

Random Poster 2: "TOS reporting that his parents want him to visit and he has said he will visit this weekend."

Ivins: I have been told not to say anything so I'm not going to post anything right now, but TOS isn't helping Miami's chances of flipping Harley by running a story.

Smith and Thomas are takes all the way. Njoku is going to be in this class. Don't see him being dropped this late after being loyal all year.

**** I think if we get Smith and Thomas to go with Njoku we should close up shop and be done and move on to the 4 guys in the 2018 class.

Smith not coming guys

sauce?

Smith not coming guys

sauce?

Common sense

Advertisement
sure, if we get those 4 other kids then we wont be empty handed. are you suggesting he's not that type of kid or that he hadnt already at one point mislead our staff/pete?

I'm suggesting that it doesn't matter at this point and the coaches clearly don't care.

many here don't understand sales, you must have a robust pipeline to ensure that if theres any fall through you still have deals hit, major problem with last staph and obviously this staff gets it

Anyone who thinks all five are committing to UM is delusional. These posts analyzing how we will manage to squeeze in all the undecideds if they choose UM pop up every January. But the commits never materialize.

We'll be very lucky to get one of Smith and Thomas, much less both, not to mention WVA-committed Harley.

of course a kid's character matters & of course our staff cares about who they can trust to actually follow through on their word on signing day. pete echo's our staff's feelings & beliefs, and how many signing days in a row now have we been left empty handed on "locks" , "silents" , & "he comin's" ?

we're wasting our time & resources on this kid.

If Harley commits tomorrow, they will still heavily recruit Pouncey, Smith and Thomas. Please explain how Harley can mess up our recruiting plans.

The only people who should care about getting ****ed around by Harley are the coaches. And they don't give a ****. They want talent and they don't catch feelings over a 17-year-old's tweets.

this is beyond pedantic, but ok...

any time and resources spent recruiting harley are time and resources that can be spent elsewhere. any slot on our board that harley holds only to not take on signing day, is a slot that couldve gone to another kid.

you're arguing that it won't take any time or resources away from recruiting pouncey, thomas, and smith, therefore it doesnt matter. im arguing that our staff is better off going after another option in place of harley and on top of those 3, because time and time again we've watched our best laid plans fall apart on signing day. so in this case, that assumes that ONLY going after pouncey, smith, & thomas will probably not be enough. you believe it will enough.

signing day's fast approaching. i hope you're right.

You're spitting too much logic for the "stop catchin' feelings and be a macho man like me" guys.

Obviously, the coaches aren't sinking much time into Harley because they didn't even bother visiting him at school. But they shouldn't even waste time with having him moping around on an official visit while they're trying to create a positive vibe for recruits. Any time spent on this clown is a waste.

Yup, he knows more than the coaches. They enjoy wasting their time, so they invite him for an official visit. A visit they'll not only spend time with Mike, but his parents.

Why is this clown allowed to post here?

of course a kid's character matters & of course our staff cares about who they can trust to actually follow through on their word on signing day. pete echo's our staff's feelings & beliefs, and how many signing days in a row now have we been left empty handed on "locks" , "silents" , & "he comin's" ?

we're wasting our time & resources on this kid.

If Harley commits tomorrow, they will still heavily recruit Pouncey, Smith and Thomas. Please explain how Harley can mess up our recruiting plans.

The only people who should care about getting ****ed around by Harley are the coaches. And they don't give a ****. They want talent and they don't catch feelings over a 17-year-old's tweets.

this is beyond pedantic, but ok...

any time and resources spent recruiting harley are time and resources that can be spent elsewhere. any slot on our board that harley holds only to not take on signing day, is a slot that couldve gone to another kid.

you're arguing that it won't take any time or resources away from recruiting pouncey, thomas, and smith, therefore it doesnt matter. im arguing that our staff is better off going after another option in place of harley and on top of those 3, because time and time again we've watched our best laid plans fall apart on signing day. so in this case, that assumes that ONLY going after pouncey, smith, & thomas will probably not be enough. you believe it will enough.

signing day's fast approaching. i hope you're right.

You're spitting too much logic for the "stop catchin' feelings and be a macho man like me" guys.

Obviously, the coaches aren't sinking much time into Harley because they didn't even bother visiting him at school. But they shouldn't even waste time with having him moping around on an official visit while they're trying to create a positive vibe for recruits. Any time spent on this clown is a waste.

Grow up kid and learn to listen. The man is trying to teach you about due diligence!

Advertisement

I could see Pouncey playing RB here.

If Gus bounces that could be a possibility for early PT. He looks 200 on his film so I could see him at 210-215 with minimal speed loss.

Smith not coming guys

sauce?

Common sense

No. Common sense means hes not going to Bama. And that LSU insider already reported he doesn't expect Smith to choose LSU barring anything unexpected aka $$$

View attachment 41527

Call me butt hurt or any other silly names you want. But no thanks

The kid should stay at home today. He's not built for this U

this is the perfect time for the coaching staff to send a msg to south Florida flip flopping ballerina divas.

Clinton Portis always wanted to be a Gator also, does that mean he wasn't built for this U. Some of you guys are crazy

View attachment 41527

this is the perfect time for the coaching staff to send a msg to south Florida flip flopping ballerina divas.

Clinton Portis always wanted to be a Gator also, does that mean he wasn't built for this U. Some of you guys are crazy
And now he mocks their fans for wearing jorts

Advertisement
View attachment 41527

I hear you but do you realize how many kids that played in Miami grew up as passionate Gaytor fans and vice versa? You don't deny a kid because of that.

Not just about him wanting to be a ****, It's about character. The jit has none, zero, nada... We need character when the game isn't going our way (think AR in the bowl game). We need character when we're down by a score in the fourth with 2 minutes left (Mike Williams, D. Watson type).

This kid and his soft heart are a liability to the true spirit of being a hurricane. If you don't know what that is, go back and listen to Ray Lewis speech during paradise camp last year..

****k this kid! #notatake

View attachment 41527

Clinton Portia was from god **** gainsville lol. What else did you expect him to be a fan of? At the end of the day he chose right because he was way smarter than this wanna be **** from south Florida.

Jesus.....some people on this board

Advertisement
View attachment 41527

Clinton Portia was from god **** gainsville lol. What else did you expect him to be a fan of? At the end of the day he chose right because he was way smarter than this wanna be **** from south Florida.

Jesus.....some people on this board

He chose us because we promised him a shot at running back and the Gates didn't want him at that position. Had they offered him a chance, that's where he would've gone. Their loss and our gain.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back