Harley confirms he will OV to Miami starting tonight.

Harley is dynamite without pads and with the time to make quadruple moves. A 7 on 7 legend.

He had a much better season -- in pads -- than your buddy Sam Bruce had last year.

[HUDL]video/3/3865227/57f6ea1690f99313e06d0199[/HUDL]

We'll see what happens. According to today's Rivals interview, his mom is pushing Miami but his dad thinks the offer was too late.

His dad must be related.to the Gibsons. Any self respecting parent wouldnt send their kid off to WVu. Unless he has a 1.5 gpa. Pippa Harley is another parent making poor decisions. Take away NFL. Miami degree over WVU

Advertisement
**** Harley, don't want this sorry *** near this program.

Lmao at all the fish on this board flopping every direction possible.

People say he's openly recruiting for wvu, he's already said he's solid to Wvu. So it seems like he's coming in again to get his ego rubbed one last time . Then take another huge steamer on the coaches chest.

Openly recruiting who on the visit? DJ? Bandy? LOL!

of course a kid's character matters & of course our staff cares about who they can trust to actually follow through on their word on signing day. pete echo's our staff's feelings & beliefs, and how many signing days in a row now have we been left empty handed on "locks" , "silents" , & "he comin's" ?

we're wasting our time & resources on this kid.

If Harley commits tomorrow, they will still heavily recruit Pouncey, Smith and Thomas. Please explain how Harley can mess up our recruiting plans.

The only people who should care about getting ****ed around by Harley are the coaches. And they don't give a ****. They want talent and they don't catch feelings over a 17-year-old's tweets.

this is beyond pedantic, but ok...

any time and resources spent recruiting harley are time and resources that can be spent elsewhere. any slot on our board that harley holds only to not take on signing day, is a slot that couldve gone to another kid.

you're arguing that it won't take any time or resources away from recruiting pouncey, thomas, and smith, therefore it doesnt matter. im arguing that our staff is better off going after another option in place of harley and on top of those 3, because time and time again we've watched our best laid plans fall apart on signing day. so in this case, that assumes that ONLY going after pouncey, smith, & thomas will probably not be enough. you believe it will enough.

signing day's fast approaching. i hope you're right.

any time and resources spent recruiting harley are time and resources that can be spent elsewhere. any slot on our board that harley holds only to not take on signing day, is a slot that couldve gone to another kid.

you're arguing that it won't take any time or resources away from recruiting pouncey, thomas, and smith, therefore it doesnt matter. im arguing that our staff is better off going after another option in place of harley and on top of those 3, because time and time again we've watched our best laid plans fall apart on signing day. so in this case, that assumes that ONLY going after pouncey, smith, & thomas will probably not be enough. you believe it will enough.

OK. I understand (but disagree) with your position.

I just don't see the downside at this point of the process. There's no other WR name on the radar aside from transfers. Hopefully Pouncey commits and gets us a second fish in the boat.

OK. I understand (but disagree) with your position.

I just don't see the downside at this point of the process. There's no other WR name on the radar aside from transfers. Hopefully Pouncey commits and gets us a second fish in the boat.

I think Pouncey has said he is waiting till NSD. The way it's shaping up, there are a lot of kids committing on NSD, should be fun.

Advertisement
Forget about the fact that this kid watched us, on national tv, beat West Virginia convincingly with our DB's straight bullying their WR's...Has this kid taken his OV there yet? Cause anybody who chooses West Virginia over Miami (especially after kicking the **** out of them) from a football standpoint and a quality of life standpoint has a ***** loose.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Advertisement

People say he's openly recruiting for wvu, he's already said he's solid to Wvu. So it seems like he's coming in again to get his ego rubbed one last time . Then take another huge steamer on the coaches chest.

if thats the case, they should do what FAU did to keith bryant: kick his *** off the visit.

We already know that's the case. So why even bother letting his mopey *** around the other recruits bringing everyone down? His dad already confirmed he has no interest and would only be visiting because his parents asked him to visit.

Quincy Wilson was supposed to be a low-character cvnt. In May, he'll be shaking Roger Goodell's hand.

Could Harley bust? Of course. Half of these kids flop. But he's more talented than the walk-ons he'd be replacing on the depth chart. Bring him in and let his character reveal itself.

DMoney is right, I mean ***** Quincy Wilson, but he's right. I'm not sure why people are throwing feelings into this. You think every kid on our roster worshipped the U or had them #1 ? Come on.

Remember Kellen Winslow wanting to sign with Washington?

You guys are confusing fans' "feelings" with the player's character and ability. Kellen Winslow was never a midget pvssy like Harley. He just wanted to go to Warshington and compromised on Miami. You're comparing apples to oranges.

Well, then you are making a judgement on the kids character without a whole lot of information.

Nah. I've got enough info to know he's a pvssy. Don't care about him. Let him go play at Wet ******.

Check this chick out. You don't have any information the rest of us don't and from second or third hand sources at that. You spend night and day on here, nobody knows your *** from a game, and you routinely call people, players, recruits, and coaches names. To anyone with a brain, the real ***** is you, but please continue to grace us with your presence.

The coaches know more than anyone not named Mike Harley or his family. They deem a visit worthwhile, clearly stating that he could bring something to this team we need. Still, the women around here act like they know something and get all bent whenever his name is brought up. Pathetic

247 Andrew Ivins on Harley:

Ivins: I'll explain more at a later date what's going on, but can't now.

Random Poster 1: "Just throwing the scenario out there, but say Smith, Thomas, Harley, and Pouncey all want in, who is the odd man out? Or do we take them all?"

Ivins: I personally believe Miami would take them all.

Random Poster 2: "TOS reporting that his parents want him to visit and he has said he will visit this weekend."

Ivins: I have been told not to say anything so I'm not going to post anything right now, but TOS isn't helping Miami's chances of flipping Harley by running a story.

Advertisement
of course a kid's character matters & of course our staff cares about who they can trust to actually follow through on their word on signing day. pete echo's our staff's feelings & beliefs, and how many signing days in a row now have we been left empty handed on "locks" , "silents" , & "he comin's" ?

we're wasting our time & resources on this kid.

If Harley commits tomorrow, they will still heavily recruit Pouncey, Smith and Thomas. Please explain how Harley can mess up our recruiting plans.

The only people who should care about getting ****ed around by Harley are the coaches. And they don't give a ****. They want talent and they don't catch feelings over a 17-year-old's tweets.

You're spitting too much logic for the "stop catchin' feelings and be a macho man like me" guys.

Obviously, the coaches aren't sinking much time into Harley because they didn't even bother visiting him at school. But they shouldn't even waste time with having him moping around on an official visit while they're trying to create a positive vibe for recruits. Any time spent on this clown is a waste.

Random Poster 1: "Just throwing the scenario out there, but say Smith, Thomas, Harley, and Pouncey all want in, who is the odd man out? Or do we take them all?"

Random Poster 2: "TOS reporting that his parents want him to visit and he has said he will visit this weekend."

Ivins: I have been told not to say anything so I'm not going to post anything right now, but TOS isn't helping Miami's chances of flipping Harley by running a story.

Interesting. Keep us updated Astcloud. I'm sure Peter knows and is keeping silent as well.

Sounds like the kid wants to be at Miami. But the parents are trying to keep it quiet so the sister gets a ride 2 West Virginia on the basketball scholarship. Why not just make the women's basketball coach give her a scholarship. The non-revenue sport. For god sakes help out the football team.

Advertisement

I'm sorry but no way we take 5 WRs this class.

Smith and Thomas are takes all the way. Njoku is going to be in this class. Don't see him being dropped this late after being loyal all year.

**** I think if we get Smith and Thomas to go with Njoku we should close up shop and be done and move on to the 4 guys in the 2018 class.
But I think Pouncey and Harley are going for the same scholarship.
I believe the original plan was to take 3 WRs this class.

Smith and Thomas are takes all the way. Njoku is going to be in this class. Don't see him being dropped this late after being loyal all year.

**** I think if we get Smith and Thomas to go with Njoku we should close up shop and be done and move on to the 4 guys in the 2018 class.

I could see Pouncey playing RB here.

u got to remember wr depth is very thin, I think Miami would take 5 wr's when u consider they have what 4 wrs can count on right now , Richards, berrios, cager and mullins. Langham should transfer to an fcs school or small fbs school is never playing here. Miami needs wr's big time so could take 5

Openly recruiting who on the visit? DJ? Bandy? LOL!

At the all star game dude, how would he openly croot visiting um if he's not even there yet? He's all in at wvu.

F him

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back