Harley confirms he will OV to Miami starting tonight.

sure, if we get those 4 other kids then we wont be empty handed. are you suggesting he's not that type of kid or that he hadnt already at one point mislead our staff/pete?

I'm suggesting that it doesn't matter at this point and the coaches clearly don't care.

Sounds like the coaches are all-in on Meek Harley. They didn't even bother visiting him at school because they're prioritizing other guys.

or, maybe...he's the DJ Silent...less run with that for a sec.

Advertisement
Something tells me the Playmaker will be checking on Jr. this weekend and will run into Harley. I keep going back and forth on this kid, some of you all make good points for dropping his visit. Stupid we are in this position.

This staff has been so inept recruiting wr's this cycle that we have no choice to let this kid **** all over us. Gotta let him visit even though he won't be signing here

Kellen Winslow didn't want to come here either.

I don't care how or why guys end up here. I just care that they bust their *** when they do.

Count me in for Harley.

I hope Patchan punches him in the face as soon as he sees him. Then if he sticks around for the rest of the visit, we good.

Advertisement
I'm triggered by cvnts. He's a low character cvnt. Guys like him fold up. There are better options out there, and I don't want to see my U get trolled any longer by this cvnt.

Quincy Wilson was supposed to be a low-character cvnt. In May, he'll be shaking Roger Goodell's hand.

Could Harley bust? Of course. Half of these kids flop. But he's more talented than the walk-ons he'd be replacing on the depth chart. Bring him in and let his character reveal itself.

So what if one low-character cvnt meets another? That's a **** film, right on the stage.

**** Harley, don't want this sorry *** near this program.

Lmao at all the fish on this board flopping every direction possible.

sure, if we get those 4 other kids then we wont be empty handed. are you suggesting he's not that type of kid or that he hadnt already at one point mislead our staff/pete?

I'm suggesting that it doesn't matter at this point and the coaches clearly don't care.

but why would you suggest something you don't actually even believe?

of course a kid's character matters & of course our staff cares about who they can trust to actually follow through on their word on signing day. pete echo's our staff's feelings & beliefs, and how many signing days in a row now have we been left empty handed on "locks" , "silents" , & "he comin's" ?

we're wasting our time & resources on this kid.

Advertisement

People say he's openly recruiting for wvu, he's already said he's solid to Wvu. So it seems like he's coming in again to get his ego rubbed one last time . Then take another huge steamer on the coaches chest.

People say he's openly recruiting for wvu, he's already said he's solid to Wvu. So it seems like he's coming in again to get his ego rubbed one last time . Then take another huge steamer on the coaches chest.

if thats the case, they should do what FAU did to keith bryant: kick his *** off the visit.

Y'all take stuff way too personal. Crootin ain't for the soft. I know wide receivers and Harley is a great player. He destroys cushions.

Advertisement
of course a kid's character matters & of course our staff cares about who they can trust to actually follow through on their word on signing day. pete echo's our staff's feelings & beliefs, and how many signing days in a row now have we been left empty handed on "locks" , "silents" , & "he comin's" ?

we're wasting our time & resources on this kid.

If Harley commits tomorrow, they will still heavily recruit Pouncey, Smith and Thomas. Please explain how Harley can mess up our recruiting plans.

The only people who should care about getting ****ed around by Harley are the coaches. And they don't give a ****. They want talent and they don't catch feelings over a 17-year-old's tweets.

My wife likes to go to the Pelican on Fridays for HH. Probably see the boys as always. Always a nice group. Nice atmosphere.

View attachment 41527

Call me butt hurt or any other silly names you want. But no thanks

The kid should stay at home today. He's not built for this U

this is the perfect time for the coaching staff to send a msg to south Florida flip flopping ballerina divas.

I hear you but do you realize how many kids that played in Miami grew up as passionate Gaytor fans and vice versa? You don't deny a kid because of that.

Advertisement
I'm triggered by cvnts. He's a low character cvnt. Guys like him fold up. There are better options out there, and I don't want to see my U get trolled any longer by this cvnt.

Quincy Wilson was supposed to be a low-character cvnt. In May, he'll be shaking Roger Goodell's hand.

Could Harley bust? Of course. Half of these kids flop. But he's more talented than the walk-ons he'd be replacing on the depth chart. Bring him in and let his character reveal itself.

So what if one low-character cvnt meets another? That's a **** film, right on the stage.

You get a Trump rally.

Advertisement
Back