Harley confirms he will OV to Miami starting tonight.

Ivin's saying he might not visit. Seems WVU pulling every lever they have to make it not happen.

Good....he's a fooking troll. A midget who idolizes the Bum we destroyed in the RAB. Ain't no way no how I want anywhere near UM

Advertisement
He's really only overrated on CIS. Everywhere else he's a 3 star with no marquee offers. Seems like everyone but CIS has him rated pretty accurately.

He just finished playing the Army All-American game. He's a 4-star on Rivals. And our coaches, with a full season of film to evaluate, are now begging him to come on an official visit.

It's not only CIS on Harley. We were just first.

Why are people so hung up on their feelings? Richt and Dugans aren't getting emotional about the stupid process. They just want talent. Me too.

I don't like his character. Guys like him bust.

He's a moderately productive midget with good speed and no moves. You can crow till the cows come home about him, but he's rated just about where he should be rated--a 3 star with no marquee offers aside from UM.

If this was Harry Beudy, I'd be all the way in on him even after he enrolled at Alabaga. So don't give me that nonsense about feelings. This guy's marginal, and you can't get played by clowns like this.

Chise is right, guys like this have bust written all over them. Franchise is also able to objectively look at things. I'd still take him but young "man" needs to mature IMO. I could see his recruitment ending like Corey Holmes, trying to transfer back near home after graduating.

Everyone was flipping out over Sam Bruce last year at this same time. And he made a big circus of his recruitment. Then he got here and thought he was still some Twitter sensation.

I'll take a dude like Truitt any day over Harley. He's physically mature, just as fast and is playing for a shot in the NFL. Fvck pvssies like Harley.

I'm triggered by cvnts. He's a low character cvnt. Guys like him fold up. There are better options out there, and I don't want to see my U get trolled any longer by this cvnt.

Quincy Wilson was supposed to be a low-character cvnt. In May, he'll be shaking Roger Goodell's hand.

Could Harley bust? Of course. Half of these kids flop. But he's more talented than the walk-ons he'd be replacing on the depth chart. Bring him in and let his character reveal itself.

Advertisement
I'm triggered by cvnts. He's a low character cvnt. Guys like him fold up. There are better options out there, and I don't want to see my U get trolled any longer by this cvnt.

Quincy Wilson was supposed to be a low-character cvnt. In May, he'll be shaking Roger Goodell's hand.

Could Harley bust? Of course. Half of these kids flop. But he's more talented than the walk-ons he'd be replacing on the depth chart. Bring him in and let his character reveal itself.

So it's either Harley or walk ons? Dramatic much?

He's really only overrated on CIS. Everywhere else he's a 3 star with no marquee offers. Seems like everyone but CIS has him rated pretty accurately.

He just finished playing the Army All-American game. He's a 4-star on Rivals. And our coaches, with a full season of film to evaluate, are now begging him to come on an official visit.

It's not only CIS on Harley. We were just first.

Why are people so hung up on their feelings? Richt and Dugans aren't getting emotional about the stupid process. They just want talent. Me too.

I don't like his character. Guys like him bust.

He's a moderately productive midget with good speed and no moves. You can crow till the cows come home about him, but he's rated just about where he should be rated--a 3 star with no marquee offers aside from UM.

If this was Harry Beudy, I'd be all the way in on him even after he enrolled at Alabaga. So don't give me that nonsense about feelings. This guy's marginal, and you can't get played by clowns like this.

Chise is right, guys like this have bust written all over them. Franchise is also able to objectively look at things. I'd still take him but young "man" needs to mature IMO. I could see his recruitment ending like Corey Holmes, trying to transfer back near home after graduating.

Everyone was flipping out over Sam Bruce last year at this same time. And he made a big circus of his recruitment. Then he got here and thought he was still some Twitter sensation.

I'll take a dude like Truitt any day over Harley. He's physically mature, just as fast and is playing for a shot in the NFL. Fvck pvssies like Harley.

Thank you.

I know some dislike him now after how he handled his recruitment, but IDC. We need speed and talent, and he has both. Get him on campus.

Dude the **** we all say here has no affect on who the staff does and does not recruit. Most of the info we get on here is after it has happened anyway. You don't think the WV fans flipping out about his visit? Recruiting is about kissing *** even when he didn't wipe.

Advertisement

Malik Mayweather played some real snaps for us last year. There is a depth crisis at WR. We are a couple injuries from disaster and, even if everyone stays healthy, the lack of depth hurts the backup QBs and the defense in practice.

On top of that, we lack speed. I am fully on board with Jeff Thomas but I don't want to put all my eggs in that basket. Golden sucked all the speed from this roster and we need to build it back.

Thomas is the better prospect, but I'll take some of this, whatever it is. Have him doing updowns til he pukes for the way he's handled the process, though.

[TWEET]812495057983074304[/TWEET]

Wtf is that little ghey dance move he does in the end zone?

Not familiar with Kodak Black?

Lol most of these old heads don't know who Kodak is.

You guys are right. I'm 50 and know nothing about it but I'll go and Google it now like the old head I am.

Don't google it, he's terrible.

Advertisement

Malik Mayweather played some real snaps for us last year. There is a depth crisis at WR. We are a couple injuries from disaster and, even if everyone stays healthy, the lack of depth hurts the backup QBs and the defense in practice.

On top of that, we lack speed. I am fully on board with Jeff Thomas but I don't want to put all my eggs in that basket. Golden sucked all the speed from this roster and we need to build it back.

There are guys available besides Harley this year.

D$ spitting truth in this thread.

We currently have one WR committed. We need bodies.

No. We need players, not bodies. You guys panic too quickly and wanna start settling for "bodies." There are still plenty of guys out there, and we'll get ours.

Obviously you're talking about grad transfers right? Most the guys have barely showed anything so why put them ahead of Harley?

Advertisement

Is that the kid that filmed himself laughing at our offer letter in his mail box?

Obviously you're talking about grad transfers right? Most the guys have barely showed anything so why put them ahead of Harley?

I'd take Truitt over Harley. I'd also take Pouncey and Thomas over Harley. We might even still have a shot at Smith.

Advertisement
Back