From the Perch: Rhett Lashlee Part 2

View as article
I have no idea what Van Dyke or Manocha ( i might of mispelled that ) bring but we have 1 QB with talent on our roster I know of - Williams . He was freshman of the week 3 times in this season in league lets not forget. Perry simply can't pass the ball with any level of talent and that goes 3x for Tate. Williams is the most talented QB we have had in many years BUT I do worry about his head . He seems soft which is the 1 issue . He has zero issues in terms of physical ability . He is a big time NFL prospect if we look just at that but we all know you gotta have your head right . Lets hope Lashlee can be a QB whisperer and get Williams on the right track. As Perry or Tate will not be his QB . I would bet that right now. Maybe his QB isnt on the roster right now though who knows.

Advertisement
Once fall camp rolls around I firmly believe Coach L will ride with one N'Kosi Perry as his QB!! No ifs. buts or get the F' outta' here with that bogUs crap!!! Simply because Perry is TOUGH-MINDED, and can throw the ball down field, and WON'T BAIL OUT on his teammates!!! And dig this too. As mentioned above, Coach L's offense won't put the eventual QB starter in harms' way because it's slow developing and all that.

So may the best QB win the starting job. No matter who he be. hUh.
I didn't know his mom posted here.

Advertisement
Back