From the Perch: FIU

View as article
I'm half Italian but don't we have to do something to their families too? Is firing them enough? At this point I am about to start a petition to the NCAA to reconsider the whole death penalty thing. It would be a mercy killing.
I am Mexican/Irish, I hung out with nothing but Italians for 20 years. You are correct, the message would be for the next coach. Now as for killing the team we are not there yet. Besides what would you or I do, without this goofy *** place.

Advertisement
I think Baker is a bigger problem than Enos: The flats were open all night long you could have gotten 5-10 yards all night long: FIU was going to take away the slants and deep middle were we had wreck havoc during our winning streak, they basically gave up the run . It's just so frustrating just when we think we got a QB Williams starts throwing into double and triple coverage down the middle, Just when we think we got a difference maker on offense with Wiggins the kid reverts back to last year. We are 2 to 3 scores behind in the third Qtr. we are huddling every time good grief speed it up. Then we got the FIU kicker blasting it from everywhere on the field , a kid right in our backyard and we go recruit some inconsistent kicker from Texas, good grief we be undefeated if we had their kicker.

I am Mexican/Irish, I hung out with nothing but Italians for 20 years. You are correct, the message would be for the next coach. Now as for killing the team we are not there yet. Besides what would you or I do, without this goofy *** place.
Got some Irish in me from my dad's side. They fight just for fun. My Irish partner got me in more trouble than I care to remember. Nobody better to have with you in a fight but OMG do not let them pick the fights.

Advertisement
Back