Fall Camp Early Portion Summary - 8/9

Will say I dont envision Polendey starting but he has improved since he’s got to Miami it seems. Made some plays in the spring game and looks a bit better in the fall in some of the clips I’ve seen. Hope he can provide something for us in terms of blocking

He looks bigger and slightly more confident. Not a natural pass catcher but appears to have improved there somewhat.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No one will hold off Jordan. The kid is too talented.

Appears that way but Polendey has been here for two rounds of spring practice and has played in a college game. I'd be kind of surprised if he isn't TE1 against LSU based on experience alone.

He’s a gifted tight end which is why it was hilarious that 247 had him as a 3 star 88 rating in their rankings. He and Brevin Jordan were the 2 most gifted pass receiving tight ends in the country last class and we got both of them

He's been among my favorite recruits. The guys highlights are nuts. A track star at the 100m and 110m hurdles at 6' 5" playing TE......sign me up!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mark Richt on #Canes QB Cade Weldon: “He’s beginning to look more like a mature guy who understands what it takes to prepare and do the things he has to do. And he’s been very accurate. Today he had a couple hiccups, but overall he’s really had a good camp”

Advertisement
**At safety, there was also a bit of a shakeup, as both Amari Carter and Gurvan Hall saw work in drills ahead of Robert Knowles today.

:xvfmlqq:

1533833279555.gif

Jesus this whole thread is "fans" ****ting on Knowles. Obviously, Carter and Hall passing him up is optimal but ****, this is overkill. He is still 1 of our own, no need to be such **** gobblers.

I mean how many of y'all are going to bring up the FSU game as if that is some kinda hot take that we forgot about?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back