Fall Camp Early Portion Summary - 8/9

View as article
Advertisement
I'll take it.. much better than 'so and so was seen riding the stationary bike today.'

Can he? You have more insight than any of us. He looks stiff in the few clips I have seen, but you would know far more about him.
I'm no insider. The fact that we are so low on numbers at the position. He is going to see the field. I just hope that when he does. It isn't the same type of performance we see from Knowles.

Advertisement
I'm no insider. The fact that we are so low on numbers at the position. He is going to see the field. I just hope that when he does. It isn't the same type of performance we see from Knowles.
Got ya, I thought you watched them practice, my bad. He's a Cane, so I will pull for him, but I have my concerns

Advertisement
Got ya, I thought you watched them practice, my bad. He's a Cane, so I will pull for him, but I have my concerns
I'm with you on the concerns but it is what it is with Irvin out. I hope he shocks us all. It will be a credit to Hartley and what type of coach he is outside of being a great recruiter.

**At safety, there was also a bit of a shakeup, as both Amari Carter and Gurvan Hall saw work in drills ahead of Robert Knowles today.

:xvfmlqq:

OOg0Z6f.gif

Will Mallory is so much smoother than brevin and polendey. I would guess by the end of the year he will be our #1 TE. And im not knocking Brevin (he is a stud). But Will looks way more polished on route running (small sample size) and definitely catching the ball. Run blocking will be the determining factor for Mallory. If he can hold up there he will be our top guy.

Advertisement
Knowles won the most improved for spring camp, iirc. I’m hoping he’s better. By a lot.

I also don’t think there’s anything shameful about him losing reps to a guy he lost reps to last year and another guy that many feel/felt might start as a true freshman.
He's a cane no matter what at the end of the day.

He was offered a ship to play at one of the greatest schools in the country and only a fool would turn that down. Can't blame him for taking the opportunity.

Just watched FSU game again he literally almost cost us the game twice himself SMH.

And GT.

It just seemed anytime a play was made down the field he was around, and not in a good way. Hopefully he provides some depth and carves out a role on ST. Still has this year and next so all hope isn’t lost.

Advertisement
And GT.

It just seemed anytime a play was made down the field he was around, and not in a good way. Hopefully he provides some depth and carves out a role on ST. Still has this year and next so all hope isn’t lost.

Every Fuc**** time. It was like they said if 20 is on the field look in his direction.

Don't trip because Zach Mccloud is just as terrible tackling luckily he's closer to the LOS so the back end can clean it up (Quan).
He may take bad angles/make bad reads, but when Zach gets to the ball carrier NO ONE on the team hits harder. Zach can bust some helmets, to say otherwise isn't true.

Will Mallory is so much smoother than brevin and polendey. I would guess by the end of the year he will be our #1 TE. And im not knocking Brevin (he is a stud). But Will looks way more polished on route running (small sample size) and definitely catching the ball. Run blocking will be the determining factor for Mallory. If he can hold up there he will be our top guy.
Mallory will not start ahead of jordan. Jordan is bigger, stronger, and a better blocker. And he is just as good as a reciever if not better.

Advertisement
Back