Eason just announced to Georgia

Advertisement
If he's smart, he would go to Florida.

Grier is a tough guy, and he was developing nicely before he got pinched for being a juice head. Grier would eat this guy's lunch if he prances in there with that "I need to be the only QB on the roster" ***** attitude.

Advertisement
His coach said that miami has kayaa and hes junior plus they have Allison. His words

lol, this kid is doomed. Success doesn't get handed around on a silver platter.....you gotta go earn it. smh
His dad was a giant pu$$y too. Maybe the Apple didn't fall far.

Hol'up...THIS TONY EASON'S KID?!?!?!?!?!?

No, different Tony Eason. This kid's dad played at Notre Dame but isn't the NFL QB of the same name.

His coach said that miami has kayaa and hes junior plus they have Allison. His words

lol, this kid is doomed. Success doesn't get handed around on a silver platter.....you gotta go earn it. smh

Different *****. Not Champagne Tony. He's the Tony Eason ***** who played WR at Notre Dame.

Different ****. Not Champagne Tony. He's the Tony Eason **** who played WR at Notre Dame.

I was about to say...red motha****in flag

And still...RED MOTHA****IN FLAGS!!!!

I don't care who it is if you have guys on you as soon as your back foot hits it's hard even more so in High School.

Advertisement
UGA fans are crapping on themselves that they might lose this kid.....well this was the penalty for firing Richt....they are going to regret giving us the coach we needed.

In defense of Jack. His OL is garbage and suspect WRs.

Watched his senior film. Which was only mid season and he had 11 pass TDs and 1 rush TD. It's possible the stats pulled up were not his year end results, just saying. Doubt he would go the other half of the year without any TDs.

His junior year he was nursing some type of ankle or foot injury. Was in a cast in the offseason.

This article was written on Oct 22 and said he had 11 TDs and 4 ints. Prep football | Palmetto quarterback Jack Allison receives Under Armour All-American jersey | Bradenton Herald

They had 3 games after Oct 22, and the only scored one touchdown in those three games.. Palmetto Football (15-16) Schedule - Palmetto, FL |MaxPreps

Must have been a rushing touchdown.

**** I knew his team was bad but I didn't know they were that bad. I don't think people giving Allison fair shake here just because of numbers. I've been told from people who live in Bradenton and have checked some of Jacks games at Palmetto, he's the only thing they got apparently.

High school senior year stats from some of the better college QB's the last few seasons:

Brad Kaaya: 3855 yards, 27 TDs, 6 INTs
Deshaun Watson: 3775 yards, 47 TDs, 8 INTs
Jared Goff: 3692 yards, 40 TDs, 12 INTs
Chad Kelly: 3050 yards, 27 TDs, 10 INTs
Derek Carr: 4067 yards, 46 TDs, 9 INTs
Johnny Manziel: 3559 yards, 44 TDs, 5 INTs
Teddy Bridgewater: 2606 yards, 22 TDs, 2 INTs
Blake Bortles: 2211 yards, 27 TDs, 7 INTs
Aaron Murray: 2285 yards, 33 TDs, 8 INTs (played half a season)
Brett Hundley: 2348 yards, 22 TDs, 2 INTs
Landry Jones: 3580 yards, 44 TDs, 11 INTs

High school senior year stats from some of the better college QB's the last few seasons:

Brad Kaaya: 3855 yards, 27 TDs, 6 INTs
Deshaun Watson: 3775 yards, 47 TDs, 8 INTs
Jared Goff: 3692 yards, 40 TDs, 12 INTs
Chad Kelly: 3050 yards, 27 TDs, 10 INTs
Derek Carr: 4067 yards, 46 TDs, 9 INTs
Johnny Manziel: 3559 yards, 44 TDs, 5 INTs
Teddy Bridgewater: 2606 yards, 22 TDs, 2 INTs
Blake Bortles: 2211 yards, 27 TDs, 7 INTs
Aaron Murray: 2285 yards, 33 TDs, 8 INTs (played half a season)
Brett Hundley: 2348 yards, 22 TDs, 2 INTs
Landry Jones: 3580 yards, 44 TDs, 11 INTs

Speaks volumes and supports my theory on production. I need to see production from a HS QB. There have been busts who put up big numbers in HS, but I'd bet there haven't been that many great college QBs who put up garbage numbers in HS.

Some guys look the part and make all the throws in camps and in glorified flag football games, but when they have to make fast decisions with the band playing and defenders looking to bust them in the mouth, they don't produce.

Hopefully, Jack is the anomaly who puts up **** numbers in HS and then becomes a big time producer in college. I'm just not buying the gym shorts hype. I need to see him do something during games.

Advertisement
I've heard several times over the past week following his visit to UF that Eason is a heavy UF lean at the moment. As all you saw, he definitely enjoyed himself in Gainesville and he can definitely see his prospect of playing there early is much better than Miami. I would still expect Richt to make a move for Eason, but UF has a large lead from what I was told.

i would take a top DT over him

As long as he does not go to UGA I'm content.

The consequences of firing MR will haunt them for the next 10+ years

They are now Tenessee 2.0 post Fulmer

In defense of Jack. His OL is garbage and suspect WRs.

Watched his senior film. Which was only mid season and he had 11 pass TDs and 1 rush TD. It's possible the stats pulled up were not his year end results, just saying. Doubt he would go the other half of the year without any TDs.

His junior year he was nursing some type of ankle or foot injury. Was in a cast in the offseason.

This article was written on Oct 22 and said he had 11 TDs and 4 ints. Prep football | Palmetto quarterback Jack Allison receives Under Armour All-American jersey | Bradenton Herald

They had 3 games after Oct 22, and the only scored one touchdown in those three games.. Palmetto Football (15-16) Schedule - Palmetto, FL |MaxPreps

Must have been a rushing touchdown.

**** I knew his team was bad but I didn't know they were that bad. I don't think people giving Allison fair shake here just because of numbers. I've been told from people who live in Bradenton and have checked some of Jacks games at Palmetto, he's the only thing they got apparently.

Truly great QBs raise the level of EVERYONE around them. Kaaya's HS team had no business beating the teams they beat to win a championship.

Advertisement
As long as he does not go to UGA I'm content.

The consequences of firing MR will haunt them for the next 10+ years

They are now Tenessee 2.0 post Fulmer

So, you'd prefer for him to go to UF instead of UGA? You're a Canes fan, right?

Advertisement
Back