Eason just announced to Georgia

Advertisement
But but I'm an offensive genius!!!

6070752_jim-mcelwain-not-proud-of-sideline-outburst_8e92d9ea_m-1.jpg

Advertisement
Eason wanted playing time is all. Wasn't guaranteed here. I think Eason is better than Allison but I don't think significantly.

Not worried about it. Not saying it wouldn't be nice to have him but before richt was hired the kid wasn't even a possibility so it's not like We were ever in it to begin with

Advertisement
Advertisement
He never visited here. He wasn't going to commit without visiting. I don't like being put in the conversation as if he picked Georgia over Miami. It was a two team race and we shouldn't have even been mentioned. He picked UGA over UF period. Its like kids throwing our hat on the floor when we weren't recruiting them or they never had an offer.....

Lol at saying dudes afraid of comp lol ya still use that dumb **** as an excuse?

Its came straight from his coaches mouth who said he talked with over him

He said kayaa was a junior so thats 2 years and they have the allison kid. Straight from his mouth

lol how you translate that into afraid of competition yet when a kid commits here because of favorable depth chart, we applaud the kid. Makes sense. lol

And, I don't know why you nuts are still hanging on to Nauta. Kid is not coming.

Lol at saying dudes afraid of comp lol ya still use that dumb **** as an excuse?

Its came straight from his coaches mouth who said he talked with over him

He said kayaa was a junior so thats 2 years and they have the allison kid. Straight from his mouth

lol how you translate that into afraid of competition yet when a kid commits here because of favorable depth chart, we applaud the kid. Makes sense. lol

And, I don't know why you nuts are still hanging on to Nauta. Kid is not coming.

It's the hypocrisy of recruiting. I didn't read anything suggesting he's afraid of competition.

There was absolute no way he would pick us, sight unseen due to being an EE.

Advertisement
I applaud him. You commit to a school, not a coach.

Ordinarily I'd agree with you for most positions, not QB though. Their success is dependent on so much development and then things such as scheme. A talented back for the most part will succeed anywhere. Same with a corner, a linebacker, etc., not really true with QB. Eason for example has never taken a snap under center. With that in mind I was surprised he didn't give the hometown schools more love. Both seemed like a perfect fit.

The thing that really hurt here is the early commitment of QB Jack Allison. QB's usually stick and with him in the bag, the skill guys are gonna wanna play with him. Now if we can get Gibson somehow this year then this class might get decent. Irvin and Johnson I think are coming but ya never know.

Now if this ************ would fix the god **** defense, we might be able to recruit DT's

Advertisement
Back