Eason just announced to Georgia

Grier is not even on the roster anymore. Read two weeks ago he transferred but not sure where...
This makes Eason to UF even more likely...

Advertisement
IMO Eason goes to UF...he is ready to compete now...We have Allison I'm happy with him.. Eason smarter choice would be Miami...Eason's ambition will prove to be a blessing for Jack

You're right, Eason would be smart to come here. Kaaya has lots of NFL scouts looking a CG now, like so many years ago. NFL is over dual threats(unless another Superman goesn along). QBs who can pass from the pocket with just enough mobility to worry defenses. Look at Noles back to back to back 1st round picks at QB. If Brad goes 1st round, Allison and Eason have a shot it too.

What were Allison's senior numbers? He threw a lot of picks last year. Wasn't he something like 18-14 TD to picks? His production on the field reminded me of Kevin Olsen.

If Richt likes him, he willl recruit him and thats the key. We know not much abot the kid to say either way but Richt does.

Advertisement
I hope that's inaccurate because those are clearly not the numbers of a top 10 QB in the country - or the state!

What were Allison's senior numbers? He threw a lot of picks last year. Wasn't he something like 18-14 TD to picks? His production on the field reminded me of Kevin Olsen.
Man those arent good numbers...are you sure?

Pretty sure he had 18 td 14 int as a Jr, with comp% in the 50's.

Don't know about this year.

Those are accurate Junior year numbers according to Maxpreps: 18 to 14 TD/INT.

Advertisement
Allison and pick up the next cycle. With Kaaya locked up for probably 2 years (I don't think he will perform enough in a new system to vault up the draft), then If I am Eason, I look at the big picture, especially if your the #1 QB recruit in the country. You are not looking to be on the pine for 2 years.

Kaaya has been saying hes staying 2 years every time he talks about it. Everytime he comments on The new HC hire he says something like "I'm happy I get to play for him for the next two years". He doesnt say "the next one to two years". That to me means he at least for now expects to be here 2 years.
A first round draft grade can change a lot though. Not saying that Kaaya will have a 1st round grade next year or if he does he automatically jumps but more so that you can't take what a kid is saying right now as gospel.

Yes but at this point what we know is he plans on staying his senior season. Now obviously if he just goes off next year he might change his mind, but the best we can ask for right now is that he plans to stay.

Senior Stats.jpg

Does anyone have his senior year numbers? I have to admit, those junior year numbers are eye opening and even pop up a red flag for me....big one. Those are pretty pathetic numbers and need more context

Advertisement
Evan Shirreffs 39 tds and 4 int's his senior season, so I guess that means he will be the starter when Kaaya leaves?

I love Allison and think he'll be a star here. UF has by far the worst offense I've ever seen so I have no doubt he'll regret this so whatever I'll keep the stud who wants to be here

Advertisement
I saw Allison's numbers for his Jr and Sr year the other day on Rivals.

Both seasons were pretty pathetic in regards to stats.

Not sure what kind of offense they run, but it wasn't good

Eesh. Those are pretty bad numbers. It's not determinative of anything but high school QB's should produce.

I like Allison, think he throws a nice ball, but from what I've seen he'll need about two years before he can take over the offense. He looks somewhat robotic in his film.

Advertisement
Back