Devaughn Mortimer, WR Dillard '22

Advertisement
Haven’t watched Quan Lee’s film but he looks like a slot size wise. Isaiah Bond definitely is a slot in this offense.

Quan lines up a good amount on the outside, has a RB lower body build for a WR. Could play either or IMO. I'd say we took Bond (if he commits alongside Brown at the end of the month) over Mortimer and other slots. I'd assume Jess being on staff, Bond's track time, and what appears to be a recent growth spurt leaned them this way.

Advertisement
Advertisement
How does this kid still not have an offer when that’s the school one of our coaches attended? On top of that we have return woes AND we are trying to flip his teammate. Logic would say to offer this kid
I’d bet the return woes are gone man. Between Avantae, Malik, Brashard, and TS in addition to potential Harley, Pope, Restrepo, Knighton improvements, I think we will be fine this year back there.

He yo lil Cuzz or sum?? It’s quite possible Lashlee n crew got other’s ahead of em..what’s the problem with that
Nope no ties. Just recognize talent that you cant allow to leave especially to one of your biggest rivals. You would think that Miami would learn from their problem (Elijah Moore/TuTu Atwell/ Zay Flowers) but yeah its no problem with that. Cant wait to see the message boards complaining about how did we let this player leave and how they were almost a Hurricane when its draft time

Advertisement
I’d bet the return woes are gone man. Between Avantae, Malik, Brashard, and TS in addition to potential Harley, Pope, Restrepo, Knighton improvements, I think we will be fine this year back there.
Probably in 2 years but I wont hold my breath. Harley/Pope aren't good returners. Pope has bad vision and Harley can't make the first man miss. Restrepo is solid because he'll catch the ball but I dont expect him to flip the field.

Nope no ties. Just recognize talent that you cant allow to leave especially to one of your biggest rivals. You would think that Miami would learn from their problem (Elijah Moore/TuTu Atwell/ Zay Flowers) but yeah its no problem with that. Cant wait to see the message boards complaining about how did we let this player leave and how they were almost a Hurricane when its draft time
Well, Elijah more was a after thought nobody saw what he did at ole miss coming..hindsight is great tho. Nobody, absolutely nobody had a issue with that 2018 WR haul. Wish we had gotten Tutu but thought was he wanted a chance to play QB...as for this topic, Lashlee, likens and the staff in general clearly have Jackson, the GA kid and the tenn kid as guys they like...so what’s the issue exactly. You view this kid as a can’t miss?

Advertisement
Well, Elijah more was a after thought nobody saw what he did at ole miss coming..hindsight is great tho. Nobody, absolutely nobody had a issue with that 2018 WR haul. Wish we had gotten Tutu but thought was he wanted a chance to play QB...as for this topic, Lashlee, likens and the staff in general clearly have Jackson, the GA kid and the tenn kid as guys they like...so what’s the issue exactly. You view this kid as a can’t miss?
There were some guys on here who know local high school football who were calling for Elijah Moore. Can’t remember who but there was definitely a contingent.

There were some guys on here who know local high school football who were calling for Elijah Moore. Can’t remember who but there was definitely a contingent.
I saw him play..personally I didn’t see it coming with him either..definitely balled tho

Advertisement
Back